PDA

View Full Version : Back From the white coats....

Cookiebaker
05-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Mark took Marigold to the vet this afternoon since I had to work. Just as suspected she has a nasty infection going on in her left ear. They tested it, and it's bacterial so she is going on some antibiotics (sorry don't have the meds right in front of me now). One by mouth, and another in the ear.

Poor Marigold has been through so much, and it's not even over yet. She is now acting hesitant towards me, like I'm going to grab her if she comes too close. :(

Hopefully the meds will kick in soon, and her head shaking won't be as bad.

PayItForward
05-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Poor Marigold :(

But she must be feeling better now she has the right pills & lotions from the white coats.

Please give her some cuddles from me :)

catnapper
05-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Poor Marigold. Soon she'll be feeling better and thanking you for taking her to the white coats. Good luck in giving her the pills and drops.

sirrahbed
05-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Poor Marigold!! But, I bet she is feeling better within a day now that she has the antibiotics!!!
Yes, I hate it when they have to take meds and then act frightened of us!!! At our house - *I* am the bad guy and hubby then runs in and does his "awww...what is mommy doing to you!!:eek: " and I get glared at over the shoulder:mad:
Hope pretty Marigold is feeling much better and VERY soon!!

Steffi N
05-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Poor Marigold. I hope the antibiotics make her feel better soon.
Pretty Marigold, please be a good girl and let mommy and daddy give you your medicine.
Cuddles for you. :)

slick
05-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Poor Marigold! Take a hint from Max, look really pathetic after the medicine and you'll get extra treats.....

Prayers on the way for a speedy recovery.

RedHedd
05-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Aww poor Marigold, but I'm glad it's something that is easily treatable, even if she hates you for giving her the meds. She'll get over it as soon as she starts feeling better .... or she can milk it to get extra treats.

kimlovescats
05-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Kisses to sweet Marigold .... it will be all better soon, sweet girl!

((hugs)) to Mom;)

Felicia's Mom
05-19-2004, 07:54 PM
I hope Marigold is feeling better!:) :)

Laura's Babies
05-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Poor Marigold, you are with Amy in having the antibotics to take and it DOES get you extra treats if you act like it is the worst stuff you ever tasted like Amy does! Can you act like that? Make a face, act distained like you were terriably insulted and you can't get rid of that taste.. Works like a charm! At least, you had a problem that your Mommie could see so you were lucky.

rg_girlca
05-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Poor Marigold. I hope you feel better soon sweetie.
Be a good girl in taking your medication for meowmie okay.

ChrisH
05-20-2004, 05:14 AM
Poor Marigold. Hope the meds have begun to work and she is feeling a bit better today.

Chris

Logan
05-20-2004, 05:40 AM
Isn't it too bad that cats aren't as easy to pill as dogs? :eek:

Hope all goes well with the medicating part, Anna, and that Marigold will have her wonderful personality back soon. Hopefully, by then, Emerson will have forgiven her! ;)

Hugs to the sweet girl. Get well, soon!!! :)

catcrazylady
05-20-2004, 05:48 AM
Poor beautiful Marigold.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/frown.gif I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hate medicating but I firmly believe that it is harder on us then it is them. They just do a fine job of making us feel guilty about torturing them!
I hope her ears are all better real soon!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Cataholic
05-20-2004, 07:59 AM
Poor little flower. Get better soon!

catmandu
05-20-2004, 08:50 AM
The Found cats are Happy , that the White Coats are able to help Marigold , and we have a Steak, with her name , on it , at the Partee , to make her feel better!

catlover4ever
05-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
At our house - *I* am the bad guy and hubby then runs in and does his "awww...what is mommy doing to you!!"

Gee for a moment I thought I had already posted to this...then I looked and saw it was Deb....this happens in my house too.

I hope Marigold is feeling better very soon. Sending hugs and kisses to sweet Marigold. xoxoxoxoxoxox

Cookiebaker
05-20-2004, 09:01 AM
Thank you for the well wishes!!

Tuna does WONDERS in improving cat/human relationships. :p I was so happy that all night long, she slept right next to my head. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Awww....I'm so glad she isn't playing the pouty little kitty and giving you a hard time. Hopefully she'll be feeling better real soon. :)