PDA

View Full Version : Weird little girl!

equinelover23
05-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Today I decided to take Rizzo (my horse) for a walk on the road today. She was very good and didnt spook at anything. So, there was a family sitting outside and a little girl looked very amused at rizz. I told her she could pet her, and when we were walking away she said to me, "I want to eat her!"

What a weird thing to say! lol it kinda freaked my out of course and I hurried away.

lol, anyways i just found it funny. (and weird!)

I would like to post pics of her but i got an account on image station but my computer keeps on freezing if i try to do anything. maybe tomorrow it will work!

Dogz
05-18-2004, 05:34 PM
We have had troubles with imagestation. Plus, Imagestation does not allow direct linking. You can try www.photobucket.com. I have found it very easy to use.

What a strange thing to say. Where would she ever come up with something like that? :eek:

equinelover23
05-18-2004, 06:19 PM
thanks.. ill try that:)

Dogz
05-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Good luck, can't wait to see them! :) :)

Twisterdog
05-18-2004, 10:11 PM
My grandma used to say, when she saw something cute, "Oh, I could just eat him up with a spoon!" LMAO! It was just one of her weird sayings, she obviously didn't mean anything bad by it.

Kfamr
05-19-2004, 07:39 PM
I would have been scared! How strange...:eek:

Kfamr
05-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
My grandma used to say, when she saw something cute, "Oh, I could just eat him up with a spoon!" LMAO! It was just one of her weird sayings, she obviously didn't mean anything bad by it.

OMG.. how strange.. As I just went into the living room to give Nala her hugs and kisses from Willie (;) ) someone on the TV said that same exact line.:p

victoria
05-20-2004, 03:56 PM
how funny:) but i dont know if i would want her eating my horse:confused: :eek:

Twisterdog
05-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
OMG.. how strange.. As I just went into the living room to give Nala her hugs and kisses from Willie (;) ) someone on the TV said that same exact line.:p

Ok .... getting wierd now. A couple of days ago we posted almost the exact sentence, word for word, at almost the exact same time.

Now you hear my grandma's freaky saying on TV right after I post it here.

Hmmmmmmm ..... karma?!? :p