PDA

View Full Version : help?

equinelover23
05-14-2004, 05:44 AM
Could anyone tell me how you post pictures? I would really like to show you my horse. Thank you!

anna_66
05-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Well, you could do one of the easiest things and when your posting (close to the bottom) it says "Attach File", and you could take a picture off your hard drive.

Or you could look Here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406). They are some great instructions!

I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures:D

G.P.girl
05-14-2004, 08:35 AM
hi,
welcome to PetTalk! Phred's tutorial (the link in the other post by anna_66) is really good to learn how to do it. (and it's not as long as it seems ;) )My name is shannon, i'm 14 years old and i live with a lopeared rabbit names cadbury. what is your horse like? i ride horses too.:)

Desert Arabian
05-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Hey, welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see the pictures! I am a fellow equine lover too! Where do you ride? English/Western? Hurry post the pictures! :p I've been riding for 10 years, both English and Western.

Again, welcome to Pet Talk! :D

equinelover23
05-15-2004, 07:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I ride english hunt, my horse is a quarter horse/welsh pony cross. :) she's two, and me and my friend and her sister are going to break her this summer. she's the cutest thing!:D lol im in love with her. anyways... heres a pic if it works...

Cataholic
05-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Rizzo is adorable!