PDA

View Full Version : Is that what they look like?



slleipnir
04-30-2004, 04:20 PM
This is kinda connected to the 'post your pic' thread. I know I've talked to people here without knowing what they look like. I was wondering, you usuallypicture what the person might look like on their personality right? So after you've seen what they actually do look like, is it how you imagened they'd look? Or is there anyone you thought looked completely different?

This may sound dumb,sorry, I'm bored XD

popcornbird
04-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Everyone looked completely different in their pictures from what I had imagined. EVERYONE! I must say, I have an imaginary voice for most PT'ers, as well as an imagnary *picture* for those of you who never posted any pictures. I wonder how *off* I am about the voices. :p

This makes me wonder about how all of you picture *me*.........because none of you know what I really look like. :p You all probably picture me totally wrong. He he

slleipnir
04-30-2004, 04:39 PM
Why don't you show a picture anyway? To be honest, it doesn't bother me in the least not to know what people look like it, but I was curious as to why. Is it like a security thing?

popcornbird
04-30-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Why don't you show a picture anyway? To be honest, it doesn't bother me in the least not to know what people look like it, but I was curious as to why. Is it like a security thing?

Uh..........I'd rather not have my pic up on the web. Something that makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. :p

aly
04-30-2004, 04:54 PM
PCB is going to kill me since she doesn't want her pic up, but I just have to attach it for all to see. I'm sorry, don't be mad at me!!!

Isn't her dress so prettty???

:D

slleipnir
04-30-2004, 04:55 PM
No but I mean you don't show anyone individually either. I totally understand not putting it on the open net. Anyway, it doesn't matter lol XD

bluekat
04-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by aly
PCB is going to kill me since she doesn't want her pic up, but I just have to attach it for all to see. I'm sorry, don't be mad at me!!!

Isn't her dress so prettty???

:D


Awww Poppy you're so pretty!:D I'm so glad I finally got to see how you look!:D;):plol

CamCamPup33
04-30-2004, 05:12 PM
LOL!

Poppy, you are one hot chick, :p lol

I thought alot of people looked different, of course, and as pcb said I have my little 'Voices' for the people.. When i talked to julie on the phone, she sounded like a little kid, i always thought she would sound more grown up, etc..

But she doesn't, lol Anyway.....

popcornbird
04-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by aly
PCB is going to kill me since she doesn't want her pic up, but I just have to attach it for all to see. I'm sorry, don't be mad at me!!!

Isn't her dress so prettty???

:D

OH MY GOSH!!!! :eek::D:eek:

Aly, you made me laugh till I cried. Yeah everyone.......that's EXACTLY what I look like. EXACTLY! Be happy, you now know what I look like. ;);)

LOL!

He he.........that isn't me. THIS is me.

:D:D:D

(Of course it looks NOTHING like the real me, but...........the colors are more appropriate) :p

stacwase
04-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Well - how about we play a guessing game? We can all guess what somebody else looks like.

slleipnir
04-30-2004, 06:56 PM
I always thought Kay was an 80 yr old man named bob..I guess she lied.

Kfamr
04-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I always thought Kay was an 80 yr old man named bob..I guess she lied.


Who says i'm not? ;)

slleipnir
04-30-2004, 07:04 PM
I suppose the person in your sig/other pics is your hostage you found randomly on the street? You know, so people won't REALLY know who you are.
:o

Kfamr
04-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Yes, because even though I love you all like family and i'm sooo close to some of you.. I really don't want my photos to be shown. Really, I don't live in Florida either. My hostage does, though, and I force her to meet with Valerie and go to PT meetings.



I'm also not the creator of my signatures, hostage makes those too -- and the dogs? Those are clay models.

stacwase
04-30-2004, 07:10 PM
I have these generic images of what everybody looks like:

All the dog people have long hair, parted in the middle. They wear bluejeans and comfortable shirts and don't pay a lot of attention to fashion. Average weight.

I picture all the cat people with shorter hair and flowing hippy type skirts. They read a lot of books and drink a lot of hot coffee or hot tea, and they're really thin.

GoldenRetrLuver
04-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
When i talked to julie on the phone, she sounded like a little kid, i always thought she would sound more grown up, etc..

But she doesn't, lol Anyway.....

Now I'm the one who sounds like a little kid?! Gee, thanks a lot, Amber. :p *cough* So do you... *cough* :D

Kfamr
04-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Maybe because you guys ARE kids? :p



I've been told I sound like a stoner. :o

slleipnir
04-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Yes, because even though I love you all like family and i'm sooo close to some of you.. I really don't want my photos to be shown. Really, I don't live in Florida either. My hostage does, though, and I force her to meet with Valerie and go to PT meetings.



I'm also not the creator of my signatures, hostage makes those too -- and the dogs? Those are clay models.

-nods intently-

I thought so. I have a eye for this sort of thing.

slleipnir
04-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Well I've been mistaken for my brother before lol.. T-T now it's my mom. Everyone who calls starts this convo withme that scares me. I'm like 'uh, yeah she's not home sorry' and they're like Oh! Who's this? lol -shakes head in shame-

aly
04-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by stacwase
I have these generic images of what everybody looks like:

All the dog people have long hair, parted in the middle. They wear bluejeans and comfortable shirts and don't pay a lot of attention to fashion. Average weight.

I picture all the cat people with shorter hair and flowing hippy type skirts. They read a lot of books and drink a lot of hot coffee or hot tea, and they're really thin.

I have dogs and cats. Does that mean I wear comfortable shirts with long flowing hippy skirts and read a lot of fashion books? Hehe ;)

PCB - grrr, you put my picture to shame!! :D

Kfamr
04-30-2004, 07:36 PM
What do dog people drink? ;) ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
04-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Well I've been mistaken for my brother before lol.. T-T now it's my mom. Everyone who calls starts this convo withme that scares me. I'm like 'uh, yeah she's not home sorry' and they're like Oh! Who's this? lol -shakes head in shame-

Me too! People say I sound and look my mom. Some people also think my sister and I are twins...but we're two and a half years apart.

If a family member calls and I pick up, they always think they're talking to the person they meant to call; my mom. "Hang on a sec...this is Julianne." "Oh, really? You sound just like your mother!" :p

QueenScoopalot
04-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
What do dog people drink? ;) ;) Lets hope we don't drink from the toilet bowl! Dog, cat, reptile, bird person here...no idea what to wear! :D

bluekat
04-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by stacwase
I have these generic images of what everybody looks like:

I picture all the cat people with shorter hair and flowing hippy type skirts. They read a lot of books and drink a lot of hot coffee or hot tea, and they're really thin.

Hehe, I actually have long hair parted in the middle, and I don't wear hippy type clothes:p I do read alot...sometimes, and don't drink coffee or hot tea. And I'm also very thin.
So you are kind of right I guess:p

wolf_Q
05-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by stacwase
I have these generic images of what everybody looks like:

All the dog people have long hair, parted in the middle. They wear bluejeans and comfortable shirts and don't pay a lot of attention to fashion. Average weight.



The sad thing is that is a pretty good description of me! :o

slleipnir
05-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
The sad thing is that is a pretty good description of me! :o

Me too, actually T-T

petlover
05-02-2004, 07:35 PM
What do horse people wear?:D