PDA

View Full Version : Elvis is going to be neutered......

cloverfdx
04-26-2004, 06:29 AM
This coming Thursday.

Please keep him in your thoughts :)

tatsxxx11
04-26-2004, 10:22 AM
We sure will be thinking of you sweetheart! Have your mom check in when it's all over with! Hugs to you Elvis:)

Logan
04-26-2004, 11:48 AM
We'll be saying prayers for a quick and perfect recovery, Elvis. Good luck to you, on Thursday, sweet boy. :)

Kfamr
04-26-2004, 11:26 PM
Good luck, Elvis! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Tell mom to spoil you a bit extra when you come home! ;)

Let us know how it goes!

Kater
04-27-2004, 12:36 AM
I'll pray that everything goes smoothly for Elvis on Thursday. I just loooove that cute border collie boy! ;)

cloverfdx
04-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Thankyou for your warm thoughts everyone :) I am dreading it but i know all will be well.

Kay indeed he will be spoilt :D

Once again thankyou.

tatsxxx11
04-29-2004, 04:15 PM
How ya doin' Elvis? Hope your mommy checks in soon:)

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 03:08 AM
Elvis is fine :D It all went well and my boy is back to normal, We have just gotton back from our first walk since Thursday (On lead only for 10 days) :eek: ;)

Elvis wanted to wrestle with Clover as soon as he came home from the vets *Nawtee boy* ;) so he has been crated when not being watched.

Elvis and i thank you all for your warm thoughts.

KYS
05-01-2004, 08:28 AM
Best wishes to you Elvis and please let us know how
your surgery went.

tatsxxx11
05-01-2004, 04:11 PM
So glad you're back to your spunky self, Elvis:D Take it easy now until you're all healed!!! Hugs to you sweetie:) Sandra, Cody and Star!

MHMama
05-15-2004, 08:09 AM
So glad you got Elvis neutered and glad he is doing well. I had Ricky done in January of this year and the only problem we had was weight gain. It has been so difficult to keep his weight down since the surgery. The Vet said that males tend to gain weight after being neutered due to a change in their metabolism so keep an eye on his food intake. Ricky thinks he is being punished because he gets no more treats but I don't want to lose him due to heart problems because of his weight.

cloverfdx
05-18-2004, 07:43 AM
So glad you got Elvis neutered and glad he is doing well. I had Ricky done in January of this year and the only problem we had was weight gain. It has been so difficult to keep his weight down since the surgery. The Vet said that males tend to gain weight after being neutered due to a change in their metabolism so keep an eye on his food intake. Ricky thinks he is being punished because he gets no more treats but I don't want to lose him due to heart problems because of his weight.

The sutures came out a week ago and my boy has not looked back, He even went swimming the other day in a freezing cold pond. :D

Yes weight can be a problem, and i was just patting Elvis around the ribs before and he is carrying a bit of extra weight so more exercise and less food for a little while.

I read in Rickys thread that he has lost 6 Ounces that is great and keep up the good work. :)

tatsxxx11
05-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Nothing phases these boys:D:D:D Good job, Elvis!:) So happy to hear you did so well! Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!