PDA

View Full Version : Misty And Jamaica

Canis Amicus
04-10-2004, 07:30 AM
What a perfect photo for a calendar.
Congratulations to the two best friends. In this special day celebrate with lots of playtime together, Easter treats, and car drives.
Many kisses and belly rubs.

Marie410
04-10-2004, 07:35 AM
Congratulations to two sweeties who are already big winners :D It sounds like you two have already got it made ;) Good friends (each other) and good homes. Your humans are very lucky to have such great, well rounded companions. Just more proof of the gems waiting to be uncovered at rescue leagues in every town. Congratulations, Misty and Jamaica! I think this calls for a victory ride in the car ;)

anna_66
04-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Wow, how wonderful to have two best friends as our special Dogs of the Day today:D

You both sound like totally wonderful dogs and I bet your family is so happy to have you around!!

I hope you both have fun on your special day!!!!

tatsxxx11
04-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Hi there Misty and Jamaica! What an extra special treat to have not just one, but two beautiful puppers as our Saturday honorees! What a breathtaking photo! I agree, you two are quite the doggie super models:) When I read of the deep and unconditional love you two have for one another, the great friendship you share, I got all misty eyed! It's so heartwarming to learn that two such deserving dogs have found there way to loving forever homes; and each other! Just goes to show, once again, what fabulous doggies are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! Your families must be so proud of their beautiful girls:) Congratulations to you sweet Misty and Jamaica, our extra special Saturday Dogs of the Day!!! Lots of love, hugs and happy tails wags to you two beauties! I hope you both enjoy a very happy day (together of course!) celebrating your well earned "top dog" honors! Long and happy life to you Misty and Jamaica!

taurusxtwo
04-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Misty and Jamaica are beautiful dogs. Great Photo

LHCamry
04-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Misty and Jamaica,

You two are very pretty babies. I would love to have both of you. And I would play ball with you a lot. I play tennis so I have a lot of balls. I am glad that both of you found a Loving family.
Have a great life.:) :) :)

Jax
04-10-2004, 05:01 PM
What a dynamic duo! You are so beatufiul Misty and Jamaica - you look so regal and gorgeous in that lovely photo. How awesome you have each other on the same block - the best of buddies. So nice to meet you today Misty and Jamaica!!
Congrats for being Our Adooooorable Dogs of the Day! :) :D :)

lizbud
04-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi Misty & Jamaica,

I love your photo sweethearts.:) Two best friends who look
so pretty sitting among the flowers.:) Happy congrats on being
chosen for a special day of honor as our DOGS OF THE DAY.

Adopted pupsters are the Best.:D

Dolls2c
04-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Well - it's wonderful enough to find a human family to share your love with..... but then to score double and find a compatible canine friend too??? Wow - that must be dog heaven!!!! You too look happier than any dogs I have ever seen - I'm almost jealous! I've been a cat lady for the last 28 years .... but I continue to love and respect mixed breeds such as you. Hope your human families always live near each other and that you have many more face licking times together. Congrats on being
"Ds of the Day"!!! Love Boo Boo's Mom (December 14 COTD).

i love my kitty
04-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Dear Misty and Jamaica,
You look soso pretty in your photo.:) You are amazing! too bad youre not my dogs because I would love you and pet you and let you eat doggie treats.:D :mad: :cool: :)
:eek:

Angels3
04-11-2004, 02:56 AM
Misty & Jamaica, you are both so beautiful & shining with happiness & good health.
You are perfect examples of what lovely dogs can be got from shelters & rescue groups.
:)