PDA

View Full Version : I am back......and better than ever lol

cutie_chica
04-07-2004, 04:32 AM
Hello!! :) I am back! I have missed the site so much! A LOT! Has been going on lately, My Husbands Mom passed away 2 weeks ago, and it was very sudden. We took her in the ER for the flu, and they kept her over night for rest, and she passed away during the night, and they cannot find out why. So That has been so hard on us......... BUT......God always has some type of plan up his sleeve, and sure enough, his sister who has been trying to have a baby with her husband for 7 years...and who was even told she was NOT able to have kids, She found out she was Pregnant 3 days after the death. So, we are all excited about that!!! I had to leave the kitties all alone for 3 days without anyone to take care of them!! I put out 6 bowls of food, and lots of water and they were fine when we came home! Well, I have some pictures of the little brats That I will post soon. I am glad to be back here, OHHH and today is my Birthday!! :) Happy Birthday To Me!!! *hugs* to all!! God Bless!! ~*~LeAnn

catmandu
04-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Found Cats and Feeder are glad that you are back! Welcome Back!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Welcome back and

Happy Birthday!!!

:D

catcrazylady
04-07-2004, 10:38 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about the hard times. My sympathies to you and your husband.

On a happier note!!
!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

How are your babies? Is Tony doing ok with his alergies?

catlover4ever
04-07-2004, 10:45 AM
My sympathies to you, your husband and your family but like others have said on a happy note Happy Birthday to You!!! and may you have many, many more to come.

P.S. Welcome back as well, we missed you.

sirrahbed
04-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday LeAnn!!! I HAVE missed you!!! You have been gone a LO N G time it seems. Glad you are back:D again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

catnapper
04-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Happy Birthday! Glad to see you back!

cutie_chica
04-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Awww thanks guys, you guys all have new colorful Signatures.!! How CUTE!!! maybe someone can make me one?? hehe :):):):)

Tony and his allergies are doing better. We have new filters in our Apt. and also he is on some new meds. We are planning on moving in the next month or so, soooo that will be fun!!

The Kitties are grand!! Patches is still a little skinny thing but she is getting long....Princess has been having trouble with furballs, so I have been brushing her like mad lately, its that LONG fur, and also its been getting warmer here...It was 70 today!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Thank You all for saying Happy Birthday And I am so glad I am back! OHHH and also, we are moving so the kitties will have more room :) But I have been trying to get my pictures uploaded all day and it keeps saying it failed I am going to try again now....

Bye bye for now ~*~LeAnn :cool: :D

carole
04-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Welcome back, sorry to hear of your troubles and sincere condolences from us all here.

Also want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope your day was special and you got lots of nice pressies.:)

AmberLee
04-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Happy birthday, and welcome back. So sorry you've been having so many challenges. Congratulations to your sister in law, too!