PDA

View Full Version : Well... I have some news.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-26-2004, 11:28 PM
My mom just called... (11:30pm Central Time) bawling her eyes out. I answered at the same time my dad did, and she asked me to please hang up.

I don't mean to sound mean... but I hope she's crying because she's realized she needs to be back home with us. I'll keep you updated if anyone tells me what's going on.

I just felt I should tell you, because this could be very good news, or very bad news, and you have kept me alive through all of this.

Wish us luck.

Meg

Karen
03-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Prayers are with you, give Abby a hug for me.

Foam
03-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Good luck, Megs. :( *hugs* We're hoping for the best over here.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-26-2004, 11:47 PM
I don't know if my dad knew what was wrong, but the instant she asked me to hang up, I knew something was wrong. I could sense it in her voice, first of all, and I knew nothing could be that important that she would need to call at almost midnight. Who knows when dad will be home, I am just anxious to know whats happening. :(

trayi52
03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
Well bless his heart, did he go to her? I hope everything goes well. {{{{Hugs}}}} Megan.

Willie

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-27-2004, 12:03 AM
Yep, he went to her apartment. I am just praying to God that she has maybe realized how hard life is when we aren't all together...

*bites her nails*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-27-2004, 12:06 AM
My dad just called.

He said he doesn't know why she's upset, but she is really scared, and lonely. I am trying not to cry now.

He said he will be there for a while. I told him to tell her we love her.

*sigh*

CathyBogart
03-27-2004, 02:52 AM
*hugs*

G.P.girl
03-27-2004, 10:56 AM
{{{hugs}}} we're all hoping for the best

gini
03-27-2004, 11:25 AM
I know that I speak for all of us when I say we will continue to say prayers and send positive thoughts for you during this very difficult and confusing time.

Just know that you ARE NOT ALONE and all of us are here for you.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Dad just said mom had a huge breakdown last night. She was really upset, thinking that she ruined us as a family, etc. etc. etc. She has severe depression, but won't see anyone. :(

apcrs5122
03-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh, Meg, I'm so sorry. I'm here for you though...and hope for the best.

****hugs****

Dayna

BCBlondie
03-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Eeek I hope everything is going to be okay!! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :( Hopefully your mom will come back and everything will be all right. **hugs**

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-27-2004, 11:45 PM
Another breakdown tonight. I don't know what to do to help anymore. I wrote more about it in my journal: http://phillysoul.bravejournal.com

:(

luckies4me
03-28-2004, 01:19 AM
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. :(

catnapper
03-28-2004, 07:19 AM
What a miserable time for you. {{{Hugs}}} I hope that things get better with your mom and dad. Your dad sounds like a wonderful and loving man.

It looks like your mom really needs to see someone for her depression. My friend had a breakdown similar to that one and her mom (my friend is in her 30's) called the hospital to have her admitted. She spent over 6 months as an inpatient but left a new (happy) person. Could you dad do that? I know it sounds drastic, but living your life with severe depression and not doing anything about it is no way to live. Once she's in treatment, she'll start to see that there's no pride lost in admitting you need help. ONce she starts feeling better, then she'll also admit that she needed help in the first place. Depression is a scary place, and I hope your mom gets help one way or another.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

lovemyshiba
03-28-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this, I know it is hard.

I'll be praying for you and your family, hopfully things will work out.

In the meantime, you know we'll all listen if you need to talk.

{{{hugs}}}