PDA

View Full Version : Help with school work

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2004, 03:29 PM
I was laying on the floor in the sun doing some school work the other day, when I got some help.

ramanth
03-22-2004, 03:33 PM
LOL! That takes me back to my high school and college days. :D

Of course I'd ususally get two cats wrestling all over my work. :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

jazzcat
03-22-2004, 04:06 PM
I could never leave paper out like that. Jazz is my self appointed paper shredder.

Very cute!!

artemis
03-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Boy is that a familiar sight!! My Lucky does the exact same thing, only after the scratching phase, he lies down on top of everything :D

Diane

Randi
03-22-2004, 04:22 PM
LOL! What a sweet little helper you have there! :) I think she's pointing out to you what to study closer. :D She's a beauty! Is her nails clipped? Fister would have shredded it to pieces! :eek:

Tubby had to come check everything was in order. ;) He's so handsome and of course one of my favourites!!

trayi52
03-22-2004, 04:31 PM
I think she was only trying to make sure you were doing it right! Did you pass, did Peanut say you done it right? Tubby had to recheck Peanut to see if she graded you right. LOL, that was cute!

Willie

Edwina's Secretary
03-22-2004, 04:37 PM
It reminds me of "The Cat Who..." books. I think Peanut is sending you a message. You must figure out what it is!

Randi
03-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
It reminds me of "The Cat Who..." books. I think Peanut is sending you a message. You must figure out what it is!
YES!! That's it! I only finished the last chapter of that book yesterday. :) So good! Now, on to the next!

sirrahbed
03-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Cute!! Tubby and Peanut did not even disturb the papers - just checking the work!!:D

catnapper
03-22-2004, 07:06 PM
Aww... another case of "but my cat ate my homeowrk."

ramanth
03-23-2004, 09:41 AM
I have to watch all these videos again. :D

Was Peanut trying to bury a rather stinky homework assignment? ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by artemis
Boy is that a familiar sight!! My Lucky does the exact same thing, only after the scratching phase, he lies down on top of everything :D

Yes, usually the next step for Peanut is to lay on top of everything too, but if you notice, Tubby showed up at the very end, which is why Peanut had to leave. :rolleyes:

Thanks everybody! :D

Oh, and I guess my next book store search will be for "The Cat Who..." series......:)

catmandu
03-23-2004, 11:11 AM
That takes me back to my School Days , when George , Lester , Sinbad , Missy , or Frisky , or Frosty , would releive the tedium of doing homework. That is a great video , and it was nice to remember the Dear Cats of my youth.

catcrazylady
03-23-2004, 02:00 PM
What is it about paper? Is it the noise or do they just do it to see the reaction from us?
That pretty little Peanut could tear up my homework anytime!!

kimlovescats
03-23-2004, 03:25 PM
Mommy, you really need to pay close attention to this section right here!!! I'm positive it will be on your next quiz!!! :D