PDA

View Full Version : Hamlet Prince of Randu Silvertail

Former User
12-11-2001, 01:52 AM
WOW!!! :cool: What a cool cat you are, and so incredibly fluffy! You're gonna have friends here now :D and why not, you're so gorgeous! Have fun today and be careful while riding! :)

Congrats for the fluffy COTD!!!

wayne0214
12-11-2001, 07:55 AM
Is it possible to train a small kitten to ride in a car, and have them accept this when they are older. Snow Cat rode with me to the vet the other day, and cried a good part of the way, possibly because he was confined in a pet carrier. However, when we arrived. he was as gentle and curious as usual -did not fight or attempt to escape from the gentle hands of the tech or the vet.

..........wayne

gini
12-11-2001, 09:32 AM
Hamlet, what a very handsome fellow you are!And you like to ride in the Mustang with the top down. Now that is a new one for a kitty! Well, you are so beautiful I can understand. You just want everyone to be able to see you and admire you as we are today. I hope you have a very special day today - YOUR DAY!

Logan
12-11-2001, 09:35 AM
WOW WOW WOW!!!!You are one handsome fellow!! I hope you get treated like the prince you are on your special day, Hamlet!!! :D Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!

lynnestankard
12-11-2001, 09:58 AM
Wow Hamlet you're a real good looking fellow and clever with it - I wish my babies would ride in the car and ENJOY it - all they do is complain - loudly! :o
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day :Dxxx

tatsxxx11
12-11-2001, 12:16 PM
"Prince" is a title that fits you most aptly, beautiful boy! WOW! That coat; that coloring is magnificent! Now, with such a long, billowy coat, is a scarf required attire while riding with the top down?? :D No doubt, as you take a spin about town, sitting atop the dashboard, fur flying, all heads turn! Congratulations to you Hamlet! You are one stunningly handsome and uniquely adventurous, most deserving Cat of the Day! Will your Dad be taking you out for a victory lap today?? ;) Have a wonderful, treat filled day of celebration Hamlet!

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

AmberLee
12-11-2001, 12:51 PM
Wow! What a gorgeous boy you are. Do you do that little 'royal' wave when you zip by your eager peoples or is it more cat-like to merely waft that gorgeous plume of a tail?

Enjoy your day!

By the way -- re. the "victory lap" -- I love it!

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: AmberLee ]

beagleluv5
12-11-2001, 02:58 PM
Hamlet you are such a cute cat!! You are beautiful you ought to win a prize! Congratulations for winning cat of the day! :)

thelmalu99
12-11-2001, 05:00 PM
Wow, what a beauty!
Congratulations, Hamlet. :) :)

lizbud
12-11-2001, 05:48 PM
Hamlet,
Congratulations for being chosen as today's
CAT OF THE DAY !!! You are indeed a Gorgeous
Kitty and Very deserving of this honor !!!
P.S. Are helmets required for kitties to
ride in an open car? LOL..Love Ya Baby ..

Sia1
12-11-2001, 06:32 PM
All I can say is how utterly beautiful you are! I absolutely love your coloring!! ;)

Pam
12-11-2001, 09:44 PM
Good one Spencer!! http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif

Logan
12-11-2001, 10:42 PM
I'm with Pam, Spencer. I don't always respond to your posts, but I always chuckle!! :D :D :D