PDA

View Full Version : A rare moment caught on film!! well... pixels anyway:)

Sirrahsim
03-10-2004, 03:56 AM
Paul was sitting in the beanbag chair, so I thought "I wonder..." I scooped up Boomer and set him next to my hunny. To both of our amazement he settled in!! He got up when I ran off to grab the camera, but I put him back again and he stayed again!! Is it a full moon? 'cause that is VERY strange behavior- for both of my men!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p14c870286dc2e0a560ac579f46249c83/f962de56.jpg

I LOVE my two sweeties:):):):):):):)

Kirsten
03-10-2004, 06:18 AM
LOL; and they both have this look on their faces... as if they're saying "Wow, is this really happening?" :D

Kirsten

Barbara
03-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey Paul, just smile:p We love men who love their kitties;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
LOL; and they both have this look on their faces... as if they're saying "Wow, is this really happening?" :D

Kirsten

That's what I was thinking too, Kirsten. :D

So, that's two of Paul and Boomer now, I see you're breaking him in slow but sure. :D Pretty soon he'll be saying "Hey Hon, look how nice Boomer is sitting on my lap. Quick get the camera so all those cat people can see." ;) :D

kimlovescats
03-10-2004, 10:57 AM
How sweet! Would you like for me to add their picture to my Perfect Man's page of my website? www.kimscats.com

:)

Twink
03-10-2004, 11:28 AM
I'm impressed! Impressed that you managed to get a picture, that is. :D We know those two love each other, they just don't like to admit it. ;)

I still haven't been able to get a picture of my hubby and Rizz. Which is funny, because Seth is *always* picking Rizzo up, playing with him, laying down with Rizz cuddled at his side...he even kisses him on the head on a regular basis. But as soon as I pull out the camera, he drops him like a rock.

It always reminds me of that scene in Grease where the two guys almost find themselves hugging, catch themselves, and then pull out their combs and preen to cover their near-slip. ;)

Sirrahsim
03-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
How sweet! Would you like for me to add their picture to my Perfect Man's page of my website? www.kimscats.com

:)

sure:) I'd love that:)

IttyBittyKitty
03-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Nothing sweeter than a daddy who loves his kitties!