PDA

View Full Version : Where is CatDad?

sirrahbed
03-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Did I miss anything about Bryan being gone for awhile?? CatDad - are you playing a new computer game???? YOO HOOO????

bluekat
03-08-2004, 07:30 PM
I know...and we need some new pics of your beautiful cats:D

kimlovescats
03-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Yes, he has been rather quiet lately!!! Come out, come out wherever you are, Bryan!!!!:D

catcrazylady
03-08-2004, 09:36 PM
I bet its that computer game again! He disappeared before when he was off conquering distant worlds!

Maggie Sue wants to know where Bob is!!! Believe me, she is not a girl you want to ignore!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
03-08-2004, 10:01 PM
I spoke with Bryan the other day and he said that he has been very, very busy with work lately and he hasn't been able to come into PT as often as he would like.
He said it will be busy for about the next 2 months.
Can't wait for things to quiet down, so we can see more of those gorgeous babies of his.
Miss you, Joey, Bob and Bryan.....Don't work too hard, but come back to us soon. Ya Hear.:D

P.S.
Sirrahbed, I just love your new signature.
Doesn't Kim do beautiful work. I love it.

jenfer
03-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Hope everything is fine for ya! I'd like to see pictures of Bob and Joey too. :)

jazzcat
03-08-2004, 11:29 PM
I was wondering where he was this weekend.

I need a Bob and Joey fix!

sirrahbed
03-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
P.S.
Sirrahbed, I just love your new signature.
Doesn't Kim do beautiful work. I love it.

:D YES - I LOVE Kim's work. I wrote and begged for a new feminine one - pinks and floral - and used YOURS as an example. teehee Now I am getting greedy and think I need one for each holiday:D This one with the tulips though I adore - my favorite flower and colors!!
THANK YOU KIM!!!

catmandu
03-09-2004, 09:09 AM
The Found Cats and Feeder also miss Catdad , and his Furr Kids. Cat Dad , come home!