PDA

View Full Version : Beanbag chair

Sirrahsim
02-22-2004, 05:17 AM
When my husband and I bought our beanbag chairs, I was going by the ridiculous assumption that the chairs would be for OUR use. Boomer was quick to point out the mistake in our logic :rolleyes: :D I am so well trained that if Paul and I are both in the chairs (we bought 2) and Boomer comes in, all he has to do is meow and paw at the chair and I will quickly move to sit on the floor so that his majesty may use the beanbag chair :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p8da1c49bc0397a2c2bbf48146c875912/f98d1c6e.jpg

What would we do without our little quality control experts?:D :rolleyes: :D

Pam
02-22-2004, 06:16 AM
[i]
What would we do without our little quality control experts?:D :rolleyes: :D [/B]

Gosh I don't know! I depend on mine to check everything out too! :D Boomer is so handsome and comfy looking there. I would have to move too! ;)

Here's another beanbag Quality Control tester. :)

(You know as I look at your picture and mine, I think the kitties must like the way these beanbags compliment their fur color. Maybe that's the reason.)
:p

bluekat
02-22-2004, 09:27 AM
LOL, they look so comfy in their beanbag chairs:D

Maybe I should buy one for Blueberry now;) :p

rg_girlca
02-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Ahh what we won't do for our furbabies. You know many times when I want to take a nap and most of the animals are on my bed, I will go on the couch just so I don't disturb them.

Boomer, I can't express enough how ADORABLE you look sitting in that bean bag chair. Soooo cute.

catmandu
02-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Actaully Boomer is just trying out the Chair , for being comfortable. At least thats what the Found Cats always tell me , after I got my Dads Chair! And that was about three years ago , and they are stiil testing...

Edwina's Secretary
02-22-2004, 02:14 PM
And notice Boomer's tent in the background??? I guess you'll have to use that while he sits in the beanbag chair!! ;) ;) :rolleyes:

sirrahbed
02-22-2004, 02:43 PM
You have that right when you say these kitties have us trained :rolleyes: I know *I* am well trained that is for sure!! I never even thought of a beanbag as a good cat bed - a whole bunch of kitties could snuggle on there! Boomer looks smug and cozy:D Poor meowmie on the floor!!! ROFLOL

Gary you are funny about the kittie still testing your Dad's chair!! They want to check it thoroughly apparently:p

slick
02-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Boomer loves you so much that he just wants to check out the chair to make sure it will be up to the comfort standard that you deserve :D

AvaJoy
02-22-2004, 05:22 PM
I was thinking about getting a beanbag chair, specifically with the cats in mind . . . after seeing your kitty lounging so contentedly, now I REALLY want one for my babies to enjoy!:)

catcrazylady
02-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Boomer your fur shows up so well in that black chair! You could easily be the next model for beanbag chairs!! Poor Meowmie sitting on the floor! You have done such a good job training her Boomer and in such a short amount of time! Imagine what kind of tricks you can have her doing in a few more years!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catnapper
02-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Boomer, you are the picture of happiness sitting there! How long did it take you to teach meowmie that trick of getting up on your command?

CatDad
02-22-2004, 06:24 PM
How nice that he is testing it for you.:)

He looks really comfy in that chair.