PDA

View Full Version : My gift to Lily...

catnapper
02-14-2004, 08:49 PM
My Dearest Lily, You have made me the happiest cat in the world by agreeing to be my Valentine! I have spent the past few days feverishly working on a gift for you... I have just finished and here it is... I know my masterpiece cannot compare to the masterpiece that is you.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/p8772d6facc52815372f9fd0f0cf6dd5e/f99f4813.jpg
I know it is different than the style you saw me use on the cruise - you have inspired me to try something new. I hope you like it.

Happy Valentine's Lily!
All my adoration,
Pouncer

CatDad
02-14-2004, 09:08 PM
I am sure that Lilly will love it.

You are quite a talented you man pouncer. You must take after you mom.:D

Kirsten
02-15-2004, 05:13 AM
Oh, this is so sweet of you, little Pouncer!!! :)

I will show it to Lily as soon as I'm back home tonight, and I know it will make her the happiest cat in the world! :) You're such a talented artist, and you have even drawn her curly tail! I know she will love it!!!

Kirsten

Barbara
02-15-2004, 06:03 AM
I love it too and I have to ask how did Pouncer do it? Electronically or did he use colour and brush? I just can't tell. It's gorgeous!

catnapper
02-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
I love it too and I have to ask how did Pouncer do it? Electronically or did he use colour and brush? I just can't tell. It's gorgeous!
An artist doesn't reveal his techniques... but I did happen to see him around the computer a lot yesterday.