PDA

View Full Version : Sydney

yorkster
09-06-2001, 03:38 AM
Hello Sydney! I once had a cat named Sydney- he was a very cool cat like you are. What pretty and unusual markings you have. I can see that you are handsome as well as an acrocat! Congratulations on your well deserved day.

margaret
09-06-2001, 06:33 AM
Sydney, you're so sweet! Your markings are beautiful! Congratulations on being our "Cat of the Day"!!
:)

Cougie Wechsler
09-06-2001, 08:19 AM
What a beautiful girl! Sydney, we honor our acrocat! What a little athlete you are, appropriately named after an Olympic City! Have fun with all your toys today on your special day!

purrley
09-06-2001, 11:21 AM
well hello there Syd - what a beautiful
girl you are :p right up there with the
Olympic champions - you deserve the COTD
honor!!! :)

miss prissy
09-06-2001, 11:31 AM
Miss Sydney, you are a most beautiful little girl. I especially love your gorgeous round eyes. Congrats! :eek:

sailorsaturn
09-06-2001, 11:43 AM
WoW DiD YoU FiNd A gOoD hOmE!! you sound vary pleased with youself that you have everything under control! :D

thelmalu99
09-06-2001, 01:48 PM
Sydney!
I also had a kitty named Sydney (spelled the same way). He was my first kitty ever.
Hope you have an extra-special day. Congratulations on being our COTD, beautiful!

Logan
09-06-2001, 02:15 PM
Oh, I love the Olympics, and I am especially honored to now know you, Sydney! Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
09-06-2001, 04:34 PM
Sweet Syndney! What a perfect name for such a cat-o-lete!!! :D I think you should start your own kitty olympics event, where you would win a gold medal, I'm sure! And Sydney, you remind me so of my precious Satin, who has left for the Rainbow Bridge :( Like you, she had that beautiful, longing, "love me" face! I'm so happy to have met you sweet girl. And congratulations on finding the BEST, most loving forever home, where you will be cherished forever! Oh, and of course, congratulations on being honored as our most athletic, loving and beautiful, Cat of the Day!

catwoman
09-06-2001, 04:45 PM
"Acrocat" ... I like that! :D

Sydney, I love your name. I had a boy kitty many years ago (now at RB) named Sidney. He was a purring bundle of joy, too! Thanks for bringing back good memories of him.

Enjoy your special day, Miss Sydney ... demand tuna. ;)

lizbud
09-06-2001, 08:42 PM
Sydney,
I'm so glad to meet you!!!Sounds like you're
making yourself right at home with a loving
family...Congratulations sweetie Sydney ,
for being our CAT OF THE DAY !!!One of my
kitties is named Mikey after( M.J.) the
basketball star.Mikey demonstrated the same
skill from an early age..
Wanna play a little B-ball sometime??

Enjoy your special day ,sweet girl,and many ,many more with your very lucky family!!

Ila
09-08-2001, 04:05 PM
Sydney you are so beautiful. Keeping the acrobat you are you will keep fit to keep doing your flips. Congrats for making Cat of the Day!!!!!!! ;)