PDA

View Full Version : Harry

Former User
10-31-2001, 02:28 AM
I guess I'm (Casper) one right cat to start this topic. Hey Harry, nice to see other black cats too.
Like your human said, you are very handsome :)
Have fun today as COTD and after that too, and Happy Halloween :D

Congrats for being todays COTD!!

Trick or mice? ;)

[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: Casper & Kitty ]

Pam
10-31-2001, 06:04 AM
Harry it's so nice to meeting you on this Halloween morning. You are just the perfect kitty for today's special honors. I enjoyed your story and was glad to hear that it didn't take you too long to "come out of your shell." It sounds like you have found a wonderful new family who loves your very much and I'm so glad that you and Aidan have formed that special kitty bond of fighting and then cleaning heads. :D Sounds just like a typical day in my house too! :D Enjoy your day today Harry. You are our super duper Cat of the Day!!

tatsxxx11
10-31-2001, 07:46 AM
Hi Harry! What a perfect pick for our Halloween Cat of the Day! You've really cast your spell on me!! SO shiny black, svelte, and handsome with just a hint of the air of mystery about you! I'm so glad to hear it didn't take you long to abandon your Houndini ways, came out of your shell, and learn to enjoy life among us humans!! Today's your day to celebrate sweet Harry! Congratulations on being honored as our perfectly magical Halloween Cat of the Day! What a beauty!

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/022/39/x3/FO/fr83122.jpg

[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

purrley
10-31-2001, 08:04 AM
Harry - what a beautiful shiny blackie COTD you are. Congrats Halloween Cutie. Happy Halloween

purrley
10-31-2001, 08:04 AM
Harry - what a beautiful shiny blackie COTD you are. Congrats Halloween Cutie. Happy Halloween

Cougie Wechsler
10-31-2001, 08:36 AM
Oh what a beautiful cat you are Harry! I am glad that you are in a home where you are loved! I just want to stroke that shiny black coat of yours sweet boy! Congrats to you on your special day as our Cat of the Day!

zippy-kat
10-31-2001, 09:50 AM
Hey there Harry!
I am in love! You are such a pretty kitty--I just want to scoop you up and cover you with kisses!

Congrats dear boy--and be safe today!

lizbud
10-31-2001, 09:56 AM
Harry,
Happy Halloween Beautiful boy!!!
I'm so glad your family found you & took you
into their home & hearts.Tell your humans
the the SPIN link is fantastic(Great Program)
Congratulations Harry,You are today's
CAT OF THE DAY !!!Stay inside & play with Aidan tonight.O.K.?

catwoman
10-31-2001, 12:39 PM
Harry, you are quite the handsome fella.

I'm so pleased you found such a happy home!

Congratulations on being COTD!

thelmalu99
10-31-2001, 03:47 PM
Happy Halloween, Harry! You're such a cutie, I'm so happy you found a loving home!
Congrats!

AmberLee
10-31-2001, 05:52 PM
Hi Harry,

You are such a beautiful, smart sweetie. I'm so glad you've found a forever home that treasures you as you deserve. Many happy treats for you today, our gorgeous COTD!

mspizziri
11-01-2001, 02:12 PM
Harry says thanks for all the kind messages!

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: Martha ]