PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter is sick... and I am taking him to the vet...

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-24-2003, 07:08 AM
Please pray for my little boy.!!

Last night he was in the potty box and trying really really hard but nothing happened.. he went under the bed and stayed there for a while and then went into the closet. I picked him up to pray for him and felt something wet on his behind.. i thought it was pee but it was really soft stool. Then when I went to bed i heard him coughing... like a hairball... but he had thrown up.

I am so worried about my boy... please say a prayer for him. I am about to leave work to take him to the vet.:(

smokey the elder
12-24-2003, 07:59 AM
Oh, poor Jupiter! All fingers and paws crossed here. I hope the white coats can make you better.

catlover4ever
12-24-2003, 08:37 AM
Oh Jupiter, I am sending prayers and positive thoughts your way for a speedy recovery to whatever it is that has made you sick.

ramanth
12-24-2003, 08:47 AM
Oh no!! Not Jupiter!! O_o :(

I hope he gets better real soon. *hugs*

RedHedd
12-24-2003, 10:08 AM
Fingers, toes and all paws crossed here praying that Jupiter gets better soon.

jazzcat
12-24-2003, 10:46 AM
Prayers on the way.

Poor little Jupiter, I hope you feel better real soon so you and your meowmie can have a Merry Christmas.

Julie Grove
12-24-2003, 11:14 AM
Sending bundles of love and special prayers to little Jupiter.

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-24-2003, 11:18 AM
*SIGH*

Thanks to everyone for their prayers... the vet said Jupiter is fine.. that he just has an upset tummy from eating kitten food... (wich I gave him one morning because I was out of adult food *BAD MEOWMIE*).. so she gave me some medicine to harden up his stool and calm his tummy.

I AM SO RELIEVED... You always think nothing will ever happen to your babies.. I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off my back!!!:)

THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY!!!! It is so nice to know that there are people to turn to here that understand how much I love Tinky and Jupiter.!!

AmberLee
12-24-2003, 11:42 AM
Whew, glad your darling boy's okay really. Yes, it is traumatic when they are feeling off-color and can't tell us "where it hurts", isn't it?

Merry Christmas!

jenluckenbach
12-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Sorry that I didn't see this in time to wish Jupiter well, but I am glad it turned out to be a simple problem and he will be all better real soon.

Felicia's Mom
12-24-2003, 03:32 PM
I'm glad that Jupiter's problem wasn't serious.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2003, 03:38 PM
What a relief!!!
I just saw this. Please give both the sweeties a big kiss on their little heads for me.
Happy Holidays too! I'm sure they will be a lot happier now!!!:)

PayItForward
12-24-2003, 04:16 PM
Gosh, I was worried until I read the entire thread.

Glad Jupiter problem has been sorted out.

RedHedd
12-24-2003, 04:27 PM
Oh Jupiter! I'm so glad it's nothing very serious and just a matter of a change in diet. It's amazing how sensitive their little tummies can be. Give them both Xmas smooches from Mishi & Mitzi!

ChrisH
12-24-2003, 05:23 PM
Phew! I only just saw this thread and was worried there for a while!

I am so happy he is ok!:D

Cinder & Smoke
12-24-2003, 06:28 PM
SOOoo Glad yur feelin bettur, Jupiter! :)

No phunn bein *sicklee* on Chrissmiss.

Hope Sandy Klawz putz sum Big Kat munchies in yur sock tanite!

:D

tatsxxx11
12-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Oh Sara...I'm so sorry I didn't see this yesterday. But blessedly your sweet Jupiter is OK!!!:) Extra special Christmas lovies to you dear Jupiter!!:D

catcrazylady
12-25-2003, 12:40 PM
I just saw this too and I'm so glad it turned out to be ok!! I hope Jupiter is feeling much better today and is having a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-25-2003, 11:54 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Jupiter will be fine and that it's nothing serious. I hope you all had a great Christmas and will have a wonderful New Year too.:)

CatDad
12-26-2003, 01:21 AM
I just saw this, and I am so happy to hear that Jupiter is going to be ok.

At least they were able to tell what was up and guve you something for it.

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-26-2003, 06:05 AM
Thanks again everyone for your good thoughts and well wishes for my little boy!!

He seems to be feeling better.. but I haven't caught him going to the potty box yet so I can follow and make sure everything in that area is o.k... BUT.. he is not throwing up and was playing with the toys that Sandy Claws brought him...

and now I gotta go post Tinky and Jupiter's Christmas pictures...:)

slick
12-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
and now I gotta go post Tinky and Jupiter's Christmas pictures...:)
So glad things are back to normal. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Killearn Kitties
12-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Aww, poor Jupiter! Glad you're feeling better and playing with your Christmas toys!!:D

Steffi N
12-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Jupiter, I am sorry you had an upset tummy and am glad you are better now. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Oh no! I'm sooo happy to hear Jupiter is ok. I read the title of the thread and my heart just got so heavy as I was thinking not sweet goofy Jupiter. But one of the good things about missing posts is that by the time I catch up, the good news is already there.

Hugs and smoochies to you Jupiter. And hugs to you Sara, what a scare, and at Christmas time too.

Julie Grove
12-31-2003, 05:52 AM
I am so pleased that Jupiter is fine - you can now breath again!

Kirsten
01-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Ahhh, good news! :) I'm glad you're doing better, little boy! :)

Kirsten