PDA

View Full Version : Bo Has Problems

K & L
12-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Bo has been sneezing again, and blood in her mucous. It's still coming out only one nostril and now she's shaking her head a lot. I'm wondering if she doesn't have an ear infection, along with whatever else is wrong?

She has a vet appt. tomorrow at 4:45 p.m. I'm stressing, since she's had this problem ever since we brought her home from the park. Last time they said it was e-coli and put her on antibiotics.

Cataholic
12-15-2003, 07:02 PM
Maybe a sinus infection? It happens to us...maybe to kitties too? In any case, a series of antibiotics will clear it up. How is she acting? I will be keeping everything crossed for a quick cure.

Logan
12-15-2003, 07:14 PM
Good luck tomorrow, Lisa. I hope she will be better very soon. We will keep her in our prayers.

Logan

AvaJoy
12-15-2003, 08:12 PM
I hope all will turn out fine with Bo, and that it is nothing too serious. I'm wishing Bo a speedy recovery!

catcrazylady
12-15-2003, 08:18 PM
Poor Bo! I hope it is nothing to serious. I'm sure some meds from the vet will have her all better in no time. Prayers and good thoughts are on the way for very speedy "FEEL BETTER". Keep us posted!

CatDad
12-15-2003, 09:42 PM
It could be a bad case of URI, which is what it sounds like. That is just a guess on my part. I am hoping that it is nothing serious, and can be taken care of with a round of meds.

Sending prayers and good thoughts for Bo.:)

Please let us know what the vet says.

trayi52
12-15-2003, 09:46 PM
Well maybe it will be something simple and Bo will get better quickly. Keep us posted.

amoore
12-16-2003, 09:26 AM
I hope Bo has nothing serious. Please let us know what the Vet says. Give Bo a kiss for me.

catmandu
12-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Oh , my God. The Found Cats are sending thier prayers to Bo , so he can have a Merry Cat Mas! Meeeeow from us all!

Logan
12-16-2003, 11:04 AM
Lisa, update us when you can on Bo!! :)

K & L
12-16-2003, 07:04 PM
*UPDATE*
They're running a culture on Bo, gave her an anti-inflammatory shot, and antibiotic. Depending on what the results of the culture is, and if the medications seem to help or not, will determine what will need to be done further. They may have to put her out and do an exploratory scope for a tumor. I'm a bit nervous and hope it doesn't come to that! I will update when I get results! Thanks for listening.

Miss Meow
12-16-2003, 07:23 PM
Good luck with the test results, will be keeping fingers crossed for you and Bo.