PDA

View Full Version : My Sweet Little...

Edwina's Secretary
12-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Edwina can be such a b*****! Eddie sleeps on the guest room bed (as Edwina rarely allows him on the big bed.) I have put a towel there as the spread and pillow shams were becoming rather furry and we have many overnight guests around the holidays.

I hadn't seen Edwina for a while so I went to look for her. As I passed the guest room I saw the back of a gray tortellini. I said..."Eddie, have you seen Edwina?" Up popped a head...EDWINA!!!

Poor Eddie....:eek: :( :rolleyes:

Logan
12-11-2003, 01:26 PM
What's good for him is better for her!!!! :eek: Edwina, you really must stick to your own territory!!! Leave some room for Eddie!!!! :)

kimlovescats
12-11-2003, 01:27 PM
"Oops, Mommy .... was Eddie sleeping here? 'My BAD!'" :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-11-2003, 01:33 PM
I guess I need to get another towel! Sigh....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pdf331ebd1d56bf95823172d1f1091b24/fa535982.jpg

catland
12-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Edwina can be such a b*****!

Now I know that lady Edwina and my miss Jan are related. Just last night I was having a nice snuggle moment on the couch with Joxer asleep on my lap. Little girl Jan comes up, sniffs his fur to identify him, and proceeds to try to BITE him.

She didn't want on my lap, she just didn't want him to be happy.:eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I guess I need to get another towel! Sigh....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pdf331ebd1d56bf95823172d1f1091b24/fa535982.jpg

Yeah, but at least they're within what...say a foot of each other?

And the look on Edwina's face, is that because you woke her up or because she knows Eddie's behind her. :D :D

Barbara
12-11-2003, 02:57 PM
I know that game. Let's say Filou is on top of the cat tree. Tigris goes up and grooms Filou until he goes. Then maybe Filou goes on his radiator pillow and Tigris lying on top of the cat tree looks really sour because he cannot be in both places:D

BTW -if I ever come to Chicago then it's good they know already that they sleep in the guest bed:p

Miss Meow
12-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Edwina: "I was here first, not here on this bed, but HERE IN THIS HOUSE. Therefore, everything here is mine and I choose where I sit, when I sit and who I displace."

:D

adamjai
12-11-2003, 03:27 PM
Barbara, my Zoe does the same thing! Except Azriel doesn't get mad that she can't take Eddie's second spot, she just looks really happy that she got the first one.

I hate it when Eddie is all curled up and happy and Zoe takes her spot. She'll start by licking Eddie's head, and if that doesn't work she'll start on the ears, and then Eddie leaves and Zoe moves in. I've even seen her do it to Eddie when Eddie is sleeping in the middle of the floor (don't know why she does that). Now why would Zoe decide she has to sleep in that particular spot on the cold floor? Because Eddie is there. Meanie.

Cinder & Smoke
12-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by adamjai
Now why would Zoe decide she has to sleep
in that particular spot on the cold floor?

That's easy...

Kuz "THAT" Spot is no longer COLD!

;)

adamjai
12-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Kuz "THAT" Spot is no longer COLD!

:D