PDA

View Full Version : New Member In New Jersey !

FizzGiggs_Mommy
12-11-2003, 08:21 AM
Hello Everyone I am a New Member. I have a Bichon Frise named FizzGigg a Boxer named Maximus and a Pug Named Tobi :)
We live in Southern New Jersey (United States) I hope to learn as much as possible from you all.

Ow yeah I almost forgot My Husband has a hetro red tail boa who is now 7 feet and HUGE!!!!!

*~`Tail Wags and Doggey Kisses From New Jersey`~*

KYS
12-11-2003, 08:35 AM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk. :)

Karen

amoore
12-11-2003, 08:37 AM
Welcome fizzGiggs-Mommy, To Pet Talk!

Your pets have cute names. Do you have pictures? Could you tell us more about your pets?

Pam
12-11-2003, 08:39 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome FizzGiggs! I am a NJ member too and so is my daughter who posts as Christiansmommy. I live in South Jersey too. I'm in Blackwood about 10 miles south of Philadelphia!

I have two poodles and two kitties (in my signature) and am just crazy about pugs and I would love to hear all about ALL 3 of your dogs! My son at one time had a snake as a pet, as well as a guinea pigs, a ferret, an iguana and fish. You name it! I hope you will stick around and maybe post some pictures of your babies!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
12-11-2003, 09:00 AM
FizzGigg's Website (http://www.geocities.com/tobi08360/FizzGigg_The_Bichon_Frise.html)

That is my Bichon's Website I am still working on My other two Boy's pages

Ragen D:)

Pam
12-11-2003, 09:14 AM
Your site is so nicely done! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!. Give that little sweetie FizzGiggs a big hug from me! ;)

Christiansmommy
12-11-2003, 09:34 AM
Welcome to Pettalk. I am Pam's daughter (Christiansmommy). I live in South Jersey as well, about 30 minutes from Blackwood.

I have a male Greater Swiss Mountain Dog puppy (almost 7 months old), named Dale. And 2 of the sweetest kitties you will ever meet...Dandy, a white medium length hair female, and Guinness, a black short hair male. They are all in my sig below.

Welcome again!

Robyn

delidog
12-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!!!!!
Your Furkids sound Great!!!
We LOVE pics here!!!!!

I may live in Sunny Florida now...But I spent Alot of years in Good Ole' Jersey....What Exit???

I was in Hunterdon Co.....Pittstown,Tewksberry,Oldwick,Whitehouse Station.....also Morris Co....Green Village,New Vernon,Bernardsville,Basking Ridge

anyway....So Glad you have joined P.T.....
You'llLoveit here!!!
and So Will Your PETS!!!!!!!
Don't forget to sign them up to be Dog/Cat/Pet Of the Day!!!

tikeyas_mom
12-11-2003, 11:14 PM
WELCOME to pt!! cant wait to see pics of your pets!!!