PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Buster!

popcornbird
12-11-2003, 02:01 AM
Beautiful Buster, what a gorgeous bird you are! Your bright blue and golden feathers are absolutely stunning! You look so happy, sitting out there in the perfect spot of that tree! How wonderful it is to hear you were rescued by such a loving family! What a great life you have! Congrats on being chosen as our very special POTD! You are most deserving of this honor sweet birdie! Enjoy your day! :)

Logan
12-11-2003, 07:33 AM
Buster, I'm still trying to get a mental picture of you going on a bike ride!! What fun!!! I do hope you hold on tight!!!! :)

You are so handsome, with your beautiful yellow and blue feathers!!! It sounds like you have found your permanent place, for life!!! :)

Congratulations to you, Buster, on being a most handsome and special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-11-2003, 08:05 AM
Good Morning Buster!!:) Aren't you gorgeous! What spectacular plummage; your colors are eye poppingly beautiful! Reading your bio. (and autobiography:D) brought such a smile to my face! You surely do have it made in the shade there in your fabulous forever home! No, it doesn't get much better than "that!" And of course, everyone needs an annoying little brother to do battle with!:D What joy and beauty and laughter you bring to this world! I hope you and your very proud and adoring people and feathered and furry siblings enjoy a lifetime of love, laughter and bike rides! Congratulations to you beautiful Buster, our sweet, smart, sassy, life loving Pet of the Day! You're simply a joy!!:)

Jax
12-11-2003, 09:59 AM
Buster you are brilliantly beautiful! Your plummage is indeed quite stunning and you do look very very happy. Congrats for being Our Adoraaaable Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

gini
12-11-2003, 10:09 AM
Just look at you? How could anyone not fall immediately in love with you. What a personality to go along with your magnificent plummage.

I was so happy to read that you have been re-homed and have found a family that appreciates everything about you.

Congratulations to Buster the Beautiful on an honor he richly deserves today and every day!

K9soul
12-11-2003, 10:39 AM
Buster, you brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart this morning as I read your tale. It sounds like you have a fantastic family there in your adopted home. I had to laugh at the image of you and the dogs making all that racket, and Kiwi yelling to shut up.

You and your family are rightfully proud, and I am very happy to have met you, most beautiful, intelligent, mischievous and heart-warming Buster, our Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-11-2003, 12:25 PM
Buster
WOW! How gorgeous you are for sure! How could I not fall for you when you sit there waving my favorite flower at me? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our very special Pet of the Day today. Enjoy your day!:D

sasha the cat
12-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Mew! What a gorgeous bird you are...your first family must miss you soooooooo much but they were wise to bring you to the Bay Area Humane Society when they could no longer provide for you.

You are so wonderful that your new family must still be thanking their lucky stars that such a marvelous boy has joined their family.

Have a wonderful life with them and enjoy being feted as our most beautiful Pet of the Day.