PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard/talked to Leslie?

Kfamr
12-06-2003, 11:01 PM
I know she left Pet Talk for a while now, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how her, Dan and the Furkids are doing. Do any of you still talk to her? I've been wondering about Super Graham and the kids for a while, and how she's doing.

Nomilynn
12-06-2003, 11:04 PM
I saw her on PT very briefly a while ago, so I PM'd her. She's doing well, and she said she has to set up a new AIM account so that's why she hasn't been online :) Have you tried sending her an email? Maybe she would reply :)

Kfamr
12-06-2003, 11:05 PM
If I knew her e-mail address.:o Could you maybe PM it to me, if that's ok? :)

Nomilynn
12-06-2003, 11:07 PM
I will check if I still have it. Like I said, I PM'd her but I might have it saved in another email box :)

EDIT: I don't have it anymore :( Maybe try PMing her or emailing her through PT? That's all I can really suggest. Sorry! :(

Kfamr
12-06-2003, 11:17 PM
It's ok, thank you though...

I'll do that. :)

delidog
12-07-2003, 07:14 AM
Thats' funny...I was just thinking about her and her pups the other day...I think that Cincys'Mom might keep in touch with her..maybe PM her???

Cincy'sMom
12-07-2003, 08:02 AM
I did email Leslie a while back about some rescue groups, but I haven't again since :(

I do have her email address and I will send her email to let her know everyone is thinking/asking about her. if anyone would like else would like it, I can PM it to you.

Pam
12-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I will send her email to let her know everyone is thinking/asking about her.

Please tell her I miss her and have been wondering how she and Dan and the furkids are doing. Also tell her I hope Cassie is well these days. I think of that little pugster so often. :)

tatsxxx11
12-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Add me to the list, please! I think of her and Dan and the furkids all the time. PT just isn't the same without Leslie and Super Graham:( Tell her Sandra asked about her, ok?? Thanks:)