PDA

View Full Version : who is watching TRISTA AND RYANS wedding

carole
12-04-2003, 02:27 PM
just wondered if this is airing on US Televison at the same time as ours, next thursday is the wedding , its been interesting to watch, especially last nights bachelor and bachelorette parties, WHAT A DISASTER , hmm I have serious doubts this relationship will work out, wonder what you all think?

2kitties
12-04-2003, 02:32 PM
I think they're a match made in heaven. Between her baby talk and his crying all the time- it just has to work out!;)

carole
12-04-2003, 02:42 PM
OM GOSh your comments made me laugh, you are so right, took the words right out of my mouth, couldnt have put it better, you have a point there, I still think it won't really work out, do they ever? these tv romances.

Soledad
12-04-2003, 02:54 PM
I don't think they're actual human beings, but replicants formed by a highly specialized team of scientists funded by various network moguls.

It's my belief that they have not yet developed an emotion chip for these creatures and they are therefore incapable of true love.;) :p :rolleyes:

Kiia
12-04-2003, 02:59 PM
especially last nights bachelor and bachelorette parties, WHAT A DISASTER

Oh-oh-oh! :eek: PLEASE fill me in what happened last night?!! I wanted to watch it but had some work to do.

carole
12-04-2003, 03:06 PM
Ryan had about four strippers at his party, and some of the guys got upset by it, anyhow to cut a long story short two of them took Ryan away from everyone, one was topless by the way, the other in leather gear with a whip, however it showed he did nothing, but he got all upset and cryed and went away for a couple of hours, Trista seemed to be having fun at hers, then they decided to crash the boys party, and of course no Ryan to be found, Trista was worried, then upset and then angry, she went by herself for a walk and into the ladies toilets and howled her eyes out, in the end Ryan came back and you saw the two of them hugging like mad and crying.

CamCamPup33
12-04-2003, 03:52 PM
It aired last night here! :p

bluekat
12-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Yes! I watched it last night!:D I love that show, lol:p

That was really stupid when they go to the commercial, and the voice says something like "Will Trista welcome him with open arms? Will the marriage go on?":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course the marriage will go on. What, like she's gonna hate him for that?:p

binka_nugget
12-04-2003, 08:09 PM
:D Carole, I think you're my new reality tv buddy! I just went all gushy when Trista came out of the bathroom and hugged Ryan right away. :o

carole
12-05-2003, 02:52 AM
Binka-nugget I would be honoured to be your reality tv buddy:D :cool: I know what you mean I get all caught up in these shows, just love them, very entertaining, good news is Binka_nugget, there seem to be alot of them around just now, its great that we here on the other side of the world are keeping up and are airing the shows at the same time as the good ole US of A.;)

Kiia
12-05-2003, 08:44 AM
I think they make such a cute couple, both are good looking. I hope they do go through with the wedding and it turns out be a successful, happy, loving marriage. Unlike all the rest of the reality shows when the people finally hook up, a week later they end up in screaming matches, hating each other.

pitc9
12-05-2003, 10:08 AM
I watched the first week it was on, then just this past Wed, I was out with a friend and did not get to watch it. I LOVE those shows (The Batchlor/Batchlorette) those are the only two reality shows I watch!!!!