PDA

View Full Version : Max playing with the monkey

stacwase
11-05-2003, 08:09 AM
Max has destroyed so many lizards - we've switched to rope monkeys. They seem to last a few hours longer.

This photo cracks me up. See Kate hiding under the TV, on the right hand side? She always comes to watch the games. It's a morning and evening tradition now.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p7d904ee6c3619bca296440d384156ef3/faa37139.jpg

Samantha Puppy
11-05-2003, 08:14 AM
Awww, too cute!! And I love Kate spying on the games! :) Great picture!!

ramanth
11-05-2003, 08:18 AM
How cute!!! :D

Do any of the others observe the 'games'?

Rio and Me
11-05-2003, 08:20 AM
How old is the kitty?
Does he wear the halti all the time?
Ky

Smilla
11-05-2003, 08:21 AM
Wonderful!

I need to get some tough toys for Lefty as well--he's already destroyed both a cat and a squirrel toy. I've tried to repair them--now the cat has 1/2 a head, and the squirrel is missing its tail and an ear. I have a feeling all of his toys will turn into abominations.

I noticed you had a Gentle Leader on Max--or isn't that what it is? I saw it in your sig photo too. I've been researching Gentle Leaders for Lefty and have read several of the posts on the topic of gentle restraints. Do you keep it on Max often?

S

stacwase
11-05-2003, 08:26 AM
I used to keep the Halti (ie Gentle Lead) on Max all the time, but I was afraid it would cause skin breakdown so now I usually keep it off. We put it on when we bring him in and out of the house, and sometimes we forget to take it off right away. He had come inside right before the game started.

Jake also likes to watch the games. He helps by barking his head off. I think Toby is above such things! ;)