PDA

View Full Version : Duncan to the vet!

kimlovescats
11-02-2003, 12:25 PM
Yesterday morning I got up and took Duncan to the vets. He has Coccidia and his ringworm is back!!! We also did a Felv and FIV combo test which thankfully was NEGATIVE!!! We have meds for the Coccidia and for the ringworm, so the poor baby should be better in a few days or so!!! He also got subcue fluids. Please say a prayer for sweet Duncan Noodle!

PayItForward
11-02-2003, 12:26 PM
Poor baby Ducan. Sending prayers his way.

Get well soon honey.

PS. Love the nickname Ducan Noodle...Ahh too sweet.

Craftlady
11-02-2003, 05:32 PM
Skinny sends his sympathies for the Coccidia. I hope Duncan's clears up fast. We are still fightening the effects (diarreha) since Sept.

krazyaboutkatz
11-02-2003, 05:49 PM
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about Duncan. :( Prayers and positive thoughts are on the way. I sure hope he'll recover quickly. Please keep us updated.

Steffi N
11-02-2003, 07:47 PM
I hope Duncan gets better quickly. Gentle pets for you, Duncan.

catcrazylady
11-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Oh poor baby Duncan Noodle! Prayers are on the way from me and the furballs. Lots of love and snuggles to you. What a cute name!

CatDad
11-02-2003, 09:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Duncan, and hope he feels better soon. I also very happy to hear that the tests are negative.

Prayers and Positive thoughts for a speedy recovery from the kitties and me.

rg_girlca
11-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Oh Duncan Noodle(love the nick name also), my prayers and thoughts are on the way for a quick and speedy recovery sweetie.

(((((HUGS))))) to you Kim. Hang in there.:)