PDA

View Full Version : Mandy getting Spayed.

HayleyRosie
10-27-2003, 05:59 AM
I just dropped Mandy off at the Vet's office to be spayed. I felt so bad leaving her. She shivered so much. They told me I can call around lunch time to see how the surgery went and to see what time I can pick her up. Please pray everything will go okay.

neko1
10-27-2003, 06:06 AM
Don't worry, everything will be fine! she will be home before you know it!!:)

stacwase
10-27-2003, 06:26 AM
We'll be thinking of Mandy - let us know how she does!

jenluckenbach
10-27-2003, 07:36 AM
Best of luck Mandy. Sweet Annie was just spayed and is doing great. Do not worry, things will be FINE!!!!!!!!

PayItForward
10-27-2003, 12:03 PM
I'm sure everything will go well for Mandy.

Our Bam Bam was done recently too must be spay season.

In fact Bam Bam has just had her stitches out this evening, hurrah.

Russian Blue
10-27-2003, 01:19 PM
Positive thoughts going out to Mandy's surgery!

catland
10-27-2003, 02:59 PM
We'll be thinking of Mandy. She'll be pretty groggy tonight - she'll probably just want to find a warm place to sleep it off. This is normal. But she should be up and around in a day or two.

Steffi N
10-27-2003, 07:45 PM
I hope everything goes well with Mandy. I'm glad to read that Bam Bam has her stitches out.

krazyaboutkatz
10-27-2003, 10:48 PM
I'm sure that Mandy will be fine. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Please keep us updated.

Barbara
10-28-2003, 03:10 AM
How is little Mandy today? I hope she's fine again.

HayleyRosie
10-28-2003, 06:01 AM
Little Mandy's spay went great. No complications at all. I couldn't get anyone to tell me if her white blood cell count was low or not. The vet was gone home for the day. (That was the problem she had last time and ending up having to get tested for feline lukemia and feline aids). We were able to pick her up at 6:00 and we were told she would probably sleep the rest of the night. NOT! She didn't stop. You would never say she had the surgery done. We bought the smallest e-collar the vet had but it is still way too big for our little Mandy. Thankfully she hasn't bothered to lick or chew on the cut yet. Hopefully she won't at all. So everything is good so far. I'm going home at lunch time to check on her.

PayItForward
10-28-2003, 12:30 PM
Glad everything went well with Mandy. I'm sure they would have mentioned a low cell count if it happened, so it must be safe to assume everything was fine.

We had the same problem with collars with Bramble, we just had to tie it tight until she stopped getting out of it. :D

Mmm and both Tigs & Bramble were hyper after their operations too.

kimlovescats
10-28-2003, 02:40 PM
So glad that little Miss Mandy did well with her spay! Now... Mandy, you be careful with those stitches, sweetheart .... don't play too hard just yet!;)

krazyaboutkatz
10-28-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm glad to hear that Mandy's spay went well and that she's back home again.:)