PDA

View Full Version : AT last New Pics of Ash and Lexie.

carole
10-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Finally managed to borrow my girlfriends camera, so folks here is King Ash and Princess Lexie, its been a long time since you last saw them both..

Sorry they will have to be by attachment, there are a few ok.:)

This is my big ole Ash., sunbathing in our glorious sunshine here in NZ today.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-26-2003, 01:54 AM
Ash is gorgeous. Give his fluffy belly a big rub from me!:D

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2003, 01:57 AM
Ash sure is a big handsome cat. :) Thanks for sharing his pic with us. :)

carole
10-26-2003, 02:20 AM
Ash just a snoozing , being the usual couch potato he is.:)

carole
10-26-2003, 02:31 AM
This is lexies favourite spot, we have an old couch standing upwards, she loves sitting on top, it's her indoor cat tree, as we are two storyed, she just loves looking out that window at everything down below and in the sky., and it is right above my head in the computer room.:)

carole
10-26-2003, 02:37 AM
This is my ole boy again, notice his thinning tail at the end, I did post about it, it has got no worse, but it is odd.

carole
10-26-2003, 02:41 AM
Lexie ready to pounce.

And yes I am still painting that fence.:)

carole
10-26-2003, 03:10 AM
I DONOT want my pic taken , I repeat I DONOT WANT MY PIC TAKEN, yes Lexie was somewhat un-co-operative for her photo shoot, everytime I called her name to look at me she turned away. Nawtee puss.:)

carole
10-26-2003, 03:15 AM
Ash kinda hugging the steps, silly ole guy.:)

carole
10-26-2003, 03:18 AM
Look folks , after that accident I had with my tail, it is almost grown back, look closely and you will see the slight difference.
I really just wanted to run away and play, but Daddy held onto me, as he said I had to stay and have this pic taken for you all.

carole
10-26-2003, 03:22 AM
Thank you all for bearing with me and viewing the pics, I don't post pics very often, so attaching them is the only way I know for now, I know its not ideal, but I do hope you enjoy seeing my cats, as much as I have enjoyed sharing them.

PayItForward
10-26-2003, 03:45 AM
Just beautiful photos I really enjoyed seeing your furbabies :D

Please buy a digital camera, we need regular updates from NZ kitties.

carole
10-26-2003, 03:57 AM
I am working on getting that camera, hopefully a better one than this, its just a cheapie 300 dollar one, but it does the trick for now. glad you enjoyed them Jenny.:) ;)

jenluckenbach
10-26-2003, 05:21 AM
Great pictures!. I love Ash hugging the stair and Lexie ready to pounce. :D

ChrisH
10-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Whether attached or direct is fine by me, just as long as we get to see your beautiful cats! :)

The pictures I like best as the same as Jen chose, but they are all great! Thanks for sharing!:D

PayItForward
10-26-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by carole
Thank you all for bearing with me and viewing the pics, I don't post pics very often, so attaching them is the only way I know for now, I know its not ideal, but I do hope you enjoy seeing my cats, as much as I have enjoyed sharing them.

I agree attached photos are great. :D

PS. If you want to post the photos so we can view them direct you can follow Phred revised instructions on
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22069&highlight=picture

carole
10-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks Jenny, I have done it once before, but had forgotten how, so that will be great, It was also getting late last night, by the time I had finished on here, as computer kept getting errors and I had to shut down, I finally left about midnight. very late for this ole girl lol.

Thanks Jen and Jenny for the nice comments, Ash is my big ball of fluff and Lexie my sleek panther girl. Ash likes his photo shoot sessions, but Lexie just does not want to know, little madam.:)

rg_girlca
10-26-2003, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChrisH
[B]Whether attached or direct is fine by me, just as long as we get to see your beautiful cats! :)

DITTO;

What great pics of your adorable kitties.
Thanks for sharing.

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Lexie sure is a gorgeous sleek black beauty. :) I love the way Ash acts like a ham in front of the camera. I think it's a typical male thing since my cats do the same thing. :)

stacwase
10-26-2003, 03:39 PM
They sure are perty!!

Vio&Juni
10-27-2003, 07:41 AM
Gorgeous Lexie and cute Ash!

Oh, you definitely need a digital camera. I only bought mine to work on the PR company of my cuties with greater success :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2003, 10:14 AM
Ok, so you all know I'm partial to black cats, so Lexie is adorable, but for some reason Ash just "speaks" to me. Thanks for the pics! :D

kimlovescats
10-27-2003, 10:18 AM
Ahhh, Ash has the sweetest look on his face, what a cutie! Lexie, well, she is a gorgeous girl as well! Thanks so much for sharing them, and I do hope to see much more of them in the future!:)

carole
10-27-2003, 06:35 PM
I know what you mean about Ash, he is quite photogenic, and I am no photographer, very impatient, just snap, snap snap. he is a real character too, even if he is a bit on the grumpy side, thanks for the nice comments.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-27-2003, 08:05 PM
Aww, your little Ash looks like my Willow girl :(

iloverat
10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Great fun meeting your Ash and Lexie. They are both cute as can be. Would love to snuggle up with fluffy ol' Ash. Thanks for sending the pictures:)

Felicia's Mom
10-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Your cats are beautiful. Thank you for posting their pictures.:)

carole
10-27-2003, 09:24 PM
iloverat I would dearly love to snuggle up with my big fluff ball Ash, but I would fear for my life, he is not a snuggle bug, unfortunately, and very unpredicatable, but he has his moments of endearment, and I still love him to bits.:)

shais_mom
10-27-2003, 11:40 PM
Gorgeous Kitties!!!!

iloverat
10-28-2003, 01:08 AM
Oh, Carole, that makes it hard for us humans when we want soooooo much to cuddle but our kitties have a different thoughts on the matter. Well, we will take whatever we can get :) . And, no, it certainly doesn't make us love them any less. Such cuties, your two. Really enjoyed seeing them. :) :)

IttyBittyKitty
10-28-2003, 05:36 AM
Finally, we get to see the lovely Lexie and the awesome Ash! I've saved these pics so I can do you up a sig soon :)

carole
10-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Thanks Tamara, I shall look forward to that.

I know iloverat, Ash looks so cuddly, he is a big cat, and has lots of fur, he might be classed as med-haired I think, he is real fluffy underneath for a short-hair, and Lexie is the one who looks less cuddly, but she is the one who never scratches you, and is so sweet-natured, so at least I can snuggle her, but sometimes I just want to squeeze Ash and cuddle him to bits, I try and get some cuddles when he will let me, but he is a scarey cat, I have felt the rath of his fury before, and I am very CAREFUl with him.

iloverat
10-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Yep. Better to admire from afar than chance a trip to the ER.:)