PDA

View Full Version : Lefty pics!

Smilla
10-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Let's see if I can do this correctly...I tried to shrink the file size down for each picture. It doesn't look like I can attach more than one so I'll try to upload the pictures somewhere and link to them instead.

Sheesh, this is one dog who doesn't want to be photographed! He WILL NOT look at the camera, except by accident. These are the best pictures I've gotten so far. :)

Where to begin? Here's my brindle boy destroying a rawhide, for starters:

Smilla
10-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Just one more of his face, and then I'll look for web space. Karen, feel free to delete these later, unless I'm able to myself (I'll look into it).

Here he is, ignoring me on the couch--I think he knew I was trying to get a picture of him:

Smilla
10-10-2003, 06:16 PM
And can I just add that I'm a very happy parent! He's been much better the past 2 nights about not jumping on the bed, and there have been no accidents! He's very affectionate and smart. His former owners were nuts to give him up!

CamCamPup33
10-10-2003, 07:27 PM
AWW!! lefty is soooooooo adorable!! lol the one where you took it and he has his head turned.. LOL that made me laugh out loud! hes like "stop" "MOM!!" lol "fine ill just turn my head" lol :p

MOREEEEE :D

lizbud
10-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Smilla,

Great pics. What beautiful coloring he has. I love the brindle
fur.:) There's just no accounting for taste or true value of love
and loyalty of a great dog. Some folks don't know a gem when
they have it. I'm so happy you all are doing so well so early on
in training. Hugs to Lefty.:)

robinh
10-10-2003, 07:52 PM
What great pictures! He has wonderful markings. I'm glad he's turning out to be a good dog for you. Maybe he's good now because he knows he's home. Sometimes a dog will be a problem for one family, but when they are rehomed - it's a perfect fit! Looks like he's found his fit!
:D

I have one dog that will run when you get the camera and several more that will mob you just as soon as they hear it turn on. Makes it interesting when you're trying to get a group shot. Keep trying - we love to see pictures.

SeamusK
10-10-2003, 07:53 PM
OMGOSH, SOOO CUTE! You seem like a very happy owner. And he seems like a very happy dog :) Congrats on a beautiful big puppy dog.

Foam
10-10-2003, 08:34 PM
He's so beautiful! Congrats on the new doggie! :D

pitc9
10-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Congrats!!
he's soooo hansome!!!!

K9karen
10-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Lefty's awesome, Smilla! AND has been talking to Logan, I see, ignoring the camera! I'm so glad you guys have a match made in heaven! Our gain!!!! YAY!

wolf_Q
10-12-2003, 03:03 AM
What a handsome dog! I love his brindle markings!