PDA

View Full Version : The Most Spoiled Cat in the World... *pics*

Samantha Puppy
10-07-2003, 11:14 AM
My family's cat, Sherman, has got to be the most spoiled cat in the history of the world. He owns us all, even Samantha, and he expects no less than to be adored. He refuses to eat his kitty food unless it is scooped into the middle of his dish just so. He will get up on my father's lap for hours (literally, hours) on end. My dad's hand has to be just so on his stomach so that Sherman can prop his leg up on my dad's arm. It's sickening!!

I caught Sherman getting adored last night and the pictures turned out pretty cute - I just had to share them with you. :) Enjoy.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce26b3127cce8ff997ee38000000001610 http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce26b3127cce8ff997f7b9290000001610
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce26b3127cce8ff997e7b9390000001610 http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce26b3127cce8ff997fc38120000001610

I'll try to get more soon!! We have a kabillion pictures of him, but they are from before my digital camera, so I'd have to scan them in... I'll work up a new arsenal of digital pictures though and when I do, you all will be the first to see them. :)

sqwelch
10-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Cute !!! Doesn't he look VERY comfortable indeed !!

10-07-2003, 11:50 AM
What a great lap-cat!! Sherman, you're always welcome here, I love to cuddle cats :) :)

Vermontcat
10-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Sherman is a cutie!:)
Is he a Maine Coon? He looks like he is a big boy!
I saw that you posted in another thread that he is a teen kitty like my Samantha.
If my kitty wasn't already so in love with Tubby(owned by Tubby & Peanuts Mom) she might be interested in Sherman!
Maybe we could fix him up with another teen kitty like Peanut or Logan's Mimi,
they are both fluffy cats like Sherman and he would look cute with either one of them.;)

Uabassoon
10-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Sherman is so cute! And it sure looks like he is living a wonderful life!

catlover4ever
10-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Yup, that is one spoiled kitty. Sherman is very handsome. I would not mind him sitting on my lap for a while...especially with how chilly it has been in my area of the world. He looks like he could throw off some good heat.

Samantha Puppy
10-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Sherman is a cutie!:)
Is he a Maine Coon? He looks like he is a big boy!
I saw that you posted in another thread that he is a teen kitty like my Samantha.
If my kitty wasn't already so in love with Tubby(owned by Tubby & Peanuts Mom) she might be interested in Sherman!
Maybe we could fix him up with another teen kitty like Peanut or Logan's Mimi,
they are both fluffy cats like Sherman and he would look cute with either one of them.;) Yup, Sherm's a Maine Coon alright. He's about 17 lbs. of pure hunter-lover-kitty. Even though he's getting "up there" in age, he still brings us his killing home (we're dumb, inept humans, you know).

I think we should definitely set Sherman up with one of the other beautiful kitties on here. He doesn't get along that great with other cats, so a long distance relationship is exactly what he needs!! LOL

Originally posted by catlover4ever
Yup, that is one spoiled kitty. Sherman is very handsome. I would not mind him sitting on my lap for a while...especially with how chilly it has been in my area of the world. He looks like he could throw off some good heat. Oh my God, he *so* gives off heat. I've had to shed my sweatshirt because of him... he's so warm... My dad's lap is his favorite, but he doesn't mind my mom's or mine if we're sitting in one of those chairs. He's even laid for a little while on Josh's lap which FLOORED me. :D He's such a sweetie. Stubborn, but a sweetheart (though he will deny it if you ever told him I said that!).

ChrisH
10-07-2003, 03:39 PM
Aww, Sherman is so gorgeous, he deserves to be spoiled!:) :D

IttyBittyKitty
10-07-2003, 09:20 PM
What a Coonie cutiepie!

...and I thought my cats were spoilt!

krazyaboutkatz
10-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Sherman sure is one handsome guy. :) I'm glad he's so spoiled. :)