PDA

View Full Version : Mum is away!!

Rio and Me
10-07-2003, 08:57 AM
My mum has gone to America for the first time,
She left on my birthday and my driving test!!!!!!
for my birthday she is getting me somthing from america and i really want lots of pictures of such a beautiful country! also a bandana!!!! (for my little angel)
And i did pass my driving test!!! (yay)
shes gone to San Fransisco, Las Vegas and Sacramento!!!
are these places pretty?
Ky and Rio

lbaker
10-07-2003, 09:55 AM
Hi there R & Me! Your mom is in for a treat when she visits San Francisco, it's one of the most beautiful cities ever and a zillion things to do & see. Beautiful views of oceans & hills from all over the city and mountains to the north across the bay. Fantastic. Can't say much about Sacramento, it's northern California but a bit inland and more or less a typical California town (if anything in California can be called typical :rolleyes: ). Las Vegas is very glitzy and quite "adult" oriented with gambling, lots of neon lights and glitter and show biz talk, people & hype. Stuck in the middle of the desert it doesn't offer much these days if you're not into the "adult entertainment" thing. Of course others might have totally opposite ideas, that's just my opinion. I'm sure your mom will enjoy her visit to American and I hope she brings you back something very special :D

Rio and Me
10-07-2003, 11:41 AM
Just from pics on the net, i so want to go there!!!! and i will!!!
shes only staying in Las vegas for a short will to have a go at gambling, and then there off to stay with a friend in sacramento (near Lake Tahoe ? spelling) and im glad shes gone cos is a trip in a life time!!! but im saving to go next year!!!!
i just love the pics so even if i just get pics ill be happy!!! (we dont have much money so i just want pics of her haveing a good time)(and the beautiful scenery)
Ky and Rio