PDA

View Full Version : Tilly and Nutmeg have something to say....

Lirathal
10-01-2003, 10:25 PM
I just follow the orders *halo appears over head*

http://members.shaw.ca/nkruljac/jump.wmv

Regards,
A/V Dept.

gini
10-01-2003, 10:35 PM
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

Everyone must see this!!! Sure did my heart good this evening!
Thank You!

jazzcat
10-02-2003, 12:05 AM
Oh I loved it!!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-02-2003, 12:27 AM
LOL That was too cute. :D

jenluckenbach
10-02-2003, 05:03 AM
As per Gini's request, I attempted to look at it, but I can't. I wish people would stick with pictures and warn us when it is a video so I won't bother to go to that thread.:( :( :( :(

Former User
10-02-2003, 05:22 AM
Awww, that was cute! :)

cubby31682
10-02-2003, 08:08 AM
That was to cute.

zippy-kat
10-02-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
As per Gini's request, I attempted to look at it, but I can't. I wish people would stick with pictures and warn us when it is a video so I won't bother to go to that thread.:( :( :( :(

The ending (.wmv) should've been a signal that it's a video.

THAT IS TOO CUTE!!
Hey, Nom.... is that I toy I sent them?
Glad to see they love it!! :D

Keep the videos comin' AV Dept!!

ramanth
10-02-2003, 08:48 AM
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! :D

LOL!!! That was great.

Yet ANOTHER hit from the AV/Dept

catmandu
10-02-2003, 09:42 AM
sadly Nothing showed up , just A black screen! Wghat a shame , I bet it was wonderful!

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-02-2003, 10:28 AM
You've got some good jumpers there! How cute!

Lirathal
10-02-2003, 11:16 AM

As my signature says, A/V Dept (Audio/Visual Department) I do videos, pictures, and audio for Naomi. I'm sorry that you are unable to watch the video, but just because you can not, does not mean I will stop posting them. I hope one day you can enjoy them as most people here. Also for your reference:

.wmv
.aiff
.avi
.mpg
.mp4
.mov

stay away from links that contain those file extentions.

Regards,
A/V Dept.

Lirathal
10-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
sadly Nothing showed up , just A black screen! Wghat a shame , I bet it was wonderful!

You may need to let it download some more, if you're on 56k it may take a while. It is a 3+ MB file, but if you are using windows media player it should "stream" (play before it is totally downloaded). If you are using a MAC, QuickTime should work as well.

If you need anymore help just post and I'll try my best :)

Regards,
A/V Dept.

catland
10-02-2003, 11:26 AM
loved it! Thanks.:)

momofcats
10-02-2003, 11:37 AM
So cute:D :D

catmandu
10-02-2003, 12:38 PM
I went to a different Computer and it was well worth it! I loved the Cats jumping and playing! They certainly have lots and lots of energy. best Wishes from the Lost Cats Hotel!

Cinder & Smoke
10-02-2003, 01:08 PM
NICE :D Camera Work, A/V Dept!! ;)

So Glad all the FurKids are Feelin Friskie! :cool:

Cataholic
10-02-2003, 02:18 PM
OMG! That is great!!! Some of those jumps were timed purrfectly to the jumps in the music! That was sooo funny!!!

Tilly and Nutmeg, we ALL love you, too!

jenluckenbach
10-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
The ending (.wmv) should've been a signal that it's a video.

Sorry, but I did not know that :(

Craftlady
10-02-2003, 03:22 PM
What cuties you have :)

Soledad
10-02-2003, 04:30 PM
OMG, too freakin funny.

Miss Meow
10-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Lirathal, bizarre fact for the day: the web site has been blocked by our Defence network, saying it contains adult content!!! :D I will look at it from home tomorrow :)

rg_girlca
10-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Wow that was so well done.
Tilly and Nutmeg flying with the greatest of ease.
That was great.

gini
10-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Lirathal, bizarre fact for the day: the web site has been blocked by our Defence network, saying it contains adult content!!! :D I will look at it from home tomorrow :)

Oh, Nicole, it does, it does. You will just be appalled :D :D

kimlovescats
10-02-2003, 05:48 PM
GREAT JOB!!! Love the videos!!! :D

Nomilynn
10-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Glad you all are enjoying the craziness I get to see every day!!! :)

And yes, Tonya - that is the toy you sent. They love any fishing rod type toy :)

ScantyNebula
10-02-2003, 08:18 PM
ROFL!!! That was brilliant! The song = so appropriate! Those two looked great in the spotlight :D You're into video editing too eh? I haven't done a lot lately, I do lots at work but as for personal stuff its been a while :) great job

wolf_Q
10-02-2003, 11:11 PM
Wish I could see it, it sounds pretty cute!

Unfortunately, with my crappy 56k connection, it would take entirely too long to view I'm afraid...

But I think you should keep posting the videos so everyone else can enjoy them! :D

zippy-kat
10-02-2003, 11:30 PM
Sorry, but I did not know that :(

Nathan posted a list of video formats/files for you (and others).

To be honest with you Jen, I found your first post pretty mean. It's one thing to say, "I wish people would post a warning" and/or "I wish people would stick to pictures instead of videos." But the addition of, "So I won't bother to go to that thread" is (in my opinon) pretty tacky. Is your time is too precious to open a thread, decide it's not in your interest, and then close it?

Now, I understand the frustrations of a slower computer/slower internet connection but regardless, if these were my cats, my feelings would be HURT. I'm not trying to be mean, just giving you my honest opinion.

wolf_Q
10-02-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Nathan posted a list of video formats/files for you (and others).

To be honest with you Jen, I found your first post pretty mean. It's one thing to say, "I wish people would post a warning" and/or "I wish people would stick to pictures instead of videos." But the addition of, "So I won't bother to go to that thread" is (in my opinon) pretty tacky. Is your time is too precious to open a thread, decide it's not in your interest, and then close it?

I agree.....doesn't it take 10 times more effort to make a reply to a thread like this you didn't want to view than to just hit the "back" button and move on? :confused:

shais_mom
10-02-2003, 11:56 PM
For some reason I am not able to open up videos either. I just go on to the next one.

gini
10-03-2003, 12:03 AM
Funny, but I can't always open up all of the videos either. However this one was easy. Nathan could probably explain to us why different computers cannot read different formats.

But I guess I would rather have him spend his valuable time making more adorable videos like this one.

I wanted to comment on one of the toys in the video. It is the round one that sits on the floor with the ball in it. I bought something similar for Rascal only it has a mouse and has a battery so the mouse goes round and round.

Rascal - Annie and Emma just looked at me - like "and we are supposed to what with this?"

Nomilynn
10-03-2003, 01:40 AM
Gini - my girls just LOVE that thing.. even Bassett will play and scratch on it. It was cheap too.. it seems the less money you spend, the better they like the toy!!! :D

Lirathal
10-03-2003, 01:43 AM
I'm trying to figure out why some users have problems and why others don't. I think the fact of the matter is, is that some computers are running newer operating systems, and it's not even the hardware, it's the revision of the programs you are running. For example I'm running Windows XP Professional with all the patches from Microsoft (which includes DirectX 9.0b and Windows Media Player 9.1). Basically what it comes down to is decoding the signal. If the program that you are using to watch the videos (quicktime, windows media, winamp ... etc etc) if it doesn't have the proper decompression agent, it will just error out, or will just give you either audio or video, or will do nothing. My suggestion to everyone running on a windows platform is to head to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and update their computer with the latest patches. This will possibly help with the movies, but it will also help with security updates against viruses and attacks.

For you 56k people I have put up a smaller version of the movie (http://members.shaw.ca/nkruljac/jump_low.wmv) and I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else.

Also for future note, when I post videos, i'll do a high and low versions so more people can see them :)

Regards,
A/V Dept.

Lirathal
10-03-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Gini - my girls just LOVE that thing.. even Bassett will play and scratch on it. It was cheap too.. it seems the less money you spend, the better they like the toy!!! :D

They are like kids, buy them a playstation and they'll play with the box, which works out good all in all... cause that leaves me the playstation ... *cough* .. sorry off topic, back to work! :P

A/V Dept

Felicia's Mom
10-03-2003, 08:43 PM
I saw the videos on my computer at work and enjoyed them.

On my computer at home I get a sign saying :" the document formated is invalid or not supported".

Maybe its because at home I have a dial up and windows 98.

shais_mom
10-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Well, Thanks to ZippyKat's help I downloaded Media player and I got to see it!!!
Excellant!!
*still bobbing head to song!!*