PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't ready for this!!!

aly
09-29-2003, 03:43 PM
My two foster boy kitties are on this rescue group's website: http://pethelpers.com/ (Under Guest Pets and then Guest Cats).

Well I just got an email from someone interested in them :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wasn't ready to even think about this! I know I've had them way too long and they need to go to a home, but now I just feel like no one is good enough for them.

I'm going to write this girl back and see if she'll fill out an application, then possibly I'll meet her this weekend with the boys. :( This is always so hard :( :(

Cinder & Smoke
09-29-2003, 03:51 PM
{{{HUGGS}}} Aly ~
TRY to look at the *BRITE SIDE* of this...

Once these two move out to their Furreveer Loving Home;
there's Room for At LEAST TWO NEW ONES to Move In!! ;) :D :D

Heather Wallace
09-29-2003, 04:52 PM
Good luck!

jenluckenbach
09-29-2003, 06:02 PM
I know the "they can't be good enough for MY babies" feeling, but this is what allows them to get the best forever home possible. Best of luck with this potential adoption.

Cataholic
09-29-2003, 06:20 PM
I knew what you meant as soon as I saw the title.
You know, if you can raise them to the point they are ready to be on their own, you have done a WONDERFUL job! Let's hope she is what you and they need her to be. Good luck!

captain
09-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Hee, hee - I am with Phred on his comment - "Room for 2 more to move in!!!"

Oh Aly, thoughts and best wishes for you. I cannot even imagine how hard it must be for you ...... but they have been brought up and cared for by the best foster mummy in the business ...... and they will never forget that ... (((((((HUGS)))))))

CoolBabe22
09-29-2003, 07:43 PM
Hang in there aly~!~
i have had to give cats away too,,,,,i know how it feels.
just spend as MUCH time as you want with the kittens and the want-to-be-owners.if they aren't what the cats need,tell her so.there are always others out there!!
:)
your feline friend,
ashley;)

moosmom
09-29-2003, 08:13 PM
What Cataholic said!!

Phred is a great philosopher. Listen to him! :D

rg_girlca
09-29-2003, 09:41 PM
I know it must be hard for you Aly, you've done a wonderful job on raising these little ones.
Good luck.

luckies4me
09-29-2003, 11:31 PM
Is Skylar leaving? :(

luckies4me
09-29-2003, 11:35 PM
Oh no, it's your grey and white beauties!!!! I could imagine how hard it's going to be, they are such beautiful cats! :( :D

I know how you feel though. It was always so hard to place my foster kitties, but in the end if you know they are going to a loving home it is so worth it. You did a fantastic job Aly!

luckies4me
09-29-2003, 11:36 PM
I think you should keep them! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-29-2003, 11:41 PM
Aly, I know it's very hard to let go but I'm sure that there's a purrfect home out there for both of them. Hopefully they'll be able to be adopted together. Good luck and please keep us updated. :)

aly
09-30-2003, 12:01 AM
Skylar's never going anywhere!

I sent the application to the girl and still waiting (impatiently) to hear back from her.

Barbara
09-30-2003, 05:33 AM
I hope these two can get the best meowmie ever. I would take them in no time if I didn't have 2 not so social cats and if I was nearer.

Scritchies to both:)

HayleyRosie
09-30-2003, 05:43 AM
Aly, I know this must be very difficult for you. I fell in love with those two boys the first time you posted pictures of them. I hope their new mommy will send you pictures so we can continue to see these two darlings grow. Please give them both lots of scritchies from me. Headbumpies to you from Hayley and Mandy.

Vio&Juni
09-30-2003, 05:53 AM
I hope they get the best house, next after yours, of course. They are very cute. I would take them myself, as I said before.

And, as Phred said - look at the bright side of it, you have room for other two :)

IttyBittyKitty
09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Skylar is hanging around! :D :D

Best of luck with the potential adoptors, I understand that it must be hard but a forever home for these two opens you up to two more needy babies as all the others said!

catmandu
09-30-2003, 09:52 AM
All the Best and may these People have the Right Stuff to be the ones for your Little Fosters! We are crossing our Paws!

ramanth
09-30-2003, 01:10 PM
good luck Aly. Everything will be okay. :)