PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone not love dogs?

Tonya
09-21-2003, 11:38 AM
I was at a stoplight yesterday, and this dirty homeless man was crossing the street. He had a beautiful faithul dog following him. It got me to thinking. A dog doesn't care if you are ugly or beautiful, homeless or not, rich or poor, sick or healthy, nice or mean...he'll love you unconditionally. A dog is so faithful no matter what. How can anyone go through life without the love of dogs?

Foam
09-21-2003, 11:47 AM
So true. That reminds me of the dogs that go to nursing homes, or classrooms to sooth people. It's just...aweseome! :D

binka_nugget
09-21-2003, 12:03 PM
:D That's why I love my two kids more than anything

GoldenRetrLuver
09-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Yup, I wouldn't give up my 2 for the world. :D They mean everything to me.

primabella
09-21-2003, 12:12 PM
I think the same thing all the time. I saw on APL a girl who was handicapped so she decided to get a dog. Over some time, her dog became handicapped too. It was so sweet though because they didn't care, they had eachother. Dogs don't see color of skin, cultures, wealth or health. They just see someone there for them, to love and watch over them.

Dogs are great! :D :D

anna_66
09-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Our dogs love us no matter what we look like, messy hair, still in pjs and yucky morning breath:eek:
Our dogs love us if we are in a foul mood or a happy mood.
Our dogs even love us if we're just sitting watching tv or on the computer. Just as long as they can be with us.

I can't imagine going through life without my k-9 companions!

lovemyshiba
09-21-2003, 03:52 PM
My dogs love me no matter what, and I couldn't imagine my life without them.
When I come home from work, who else is their wagging their tail and jumping up and down, so happy to see me that they cannot wait for me to get to them??
Who cries when I leave?
Who is so happy when my foot touches the floor in the morning from the bed that I get instant kisses?
Who loves me when I don't shower some days?
Who loves me when I am in a rotten mood, just the same when I am very happy?
Who makes me smile no matter what?
Who is absolutely impossible to stay mad at?
Who can get me to sneak them pizza crusts or cheetos under the table?
Who wants to be in the room with me, whether I'm on the computer, sleeping, or just hanging out?

I'll tell you--Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada