PDA

View Full Version : a new dog?!

Amber
09-18-2003, 05:33 PM
Since i posted the thread about the poll of those dogs, I have been begging my parents for another dog for a lonngg time.
anyways, last night my family and me were wathing home movies until scooter (my very first dog) until his movie poped up and we were just watching him play and him chasing me and my brother. and then my mom says I miss having a puppy again. we just started talking about another puppy. Until my dad is like if we would ever get another dog it would be a schnauzer. and we kept talking and talking about a new dog. So who knows maybe we will be making some trips to the shelter or finding a good breeder! Im very happy that we had that night. and watched those home-videos. So maybe maybe there will be a new member to PT! But Im not sure, I hope though!!:)

M.a.m.a.s. Gurl 07
09-18-2003, 06:30 PM
:) Good luck!! I want a schnauzer there great little dogs!!

dukedogsmom
09-18-2003, 06:41 PM
Woo hoo! Good luck on finding that special dog. Hope it happens soon :)

gkristian
09-18-2003, 06:57 PM
Good Luck

Amber
09-19-2003, 11:49 AM
Thankyou everyone!! :)

Logan
09-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Good luck, Amber! We have a few Schnauzer friends here that I love a lot!!!! :) I think one would be a great addition to your family!!! :)

Amber
09-19-2003, 04:16 PM
hehehe yup!! Tonight im going to ask my mom if she is off tomorrow (work) and see if we can go drive around.

Cincy'sMom
09-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Amber-

It sounds like you have a pretty good idea what you may be looking for, but if you are interested, I know someone who is looking to get rid of a 5 yr old Scottish terrier. She is house trained, gets along with other dogs, and from what I have heard is relly cool. I know a Scottie isn't a Schnauzer, and that she isn't a puppy, but just wanted to pass on the info...

Good luck finding the right new member of your family!

Amber
09-19-2003, 05:35 PM
Awww, that scottie sounds like a real sweetie!!