PDA

View Full Version : Everyone welcome my sister!!



CamCamPup33
09-13-2003, 07:29 PM
RazzandKitty is my sister!! :D she is joined!! hehe welcome ty ty !!

RazzandKitty
09-13-2003, 07:31 PM
hi everyone, my name is ty. I have two children kitty and razz.:p

Amber
09-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Hey!! My name is Amber, I have 1 dog 1 cat and 1 dw. Hamster!
Right now im taking care of a orphan squirrel his pic is in my sig.

Welcome to PT!!! you will have fun! yous kids are adorable!

apcrs5122
09-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Ty!!!!!:D :D


Hi, my name is Dayna. I have 5 pets, Alex, a great pyreneese/newfoundland mix, Phoebe, a tortishell kitty, Cleo, a manx mix kitty, Rolo, a absinnian mix guinea pig, and Scooter, a white crested guinea pig:)

dukedogsmom
09-13-2003, 07:38 PM
I'm in love with Buckley above me! Wish I lived in Kansas!! Anyway, welcome to PT! Hope you love it here like we all do. It's a great place to come and unwind.

tatsxxx11
09-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Welcome Ty, Kitty and Razz!! I'm Sandra and I have 2 dogs, Cody and Star, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and a guinea pig, Moon!:) So happy to have you with us!!

Karen
09-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Welcome, Ty! What's that short for? My cousin's middle name is Tyla, and that's her daughter's name.

I'm Karen, and my pet is my avatar - that's Miss Hoppy, a sweet little brown house-bunny!

krazyaboutkatz
09-13-2003, 07:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Ty!!!:) I hope you'll like it here as much as I do. I'm owned by 4 male cats:Storm, Sunny, Cirrus, and Sky. You can see them in my signature pic. Kitty and Razz sure are adorable. I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing many more pics of them too. :D BTW do they get along well?

RazzandKitty
09-13-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Welcome, Ty! What's that short for? My cousin's middle name is Tyla, and that's her daughter's name.

I'm Karen, and my pet is my avatar - that's Miss Hoppy, a sweet little brown house-bunny!

Hi karen, its short for tylene.
and thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome

apcrs5122
09-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I'm in love with Buckley above me! Wish I lived in Kansas!!


Hehe;) :D I love him too, such a gorgeous pupper!!!

RazzandKitty
09-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Welcome to Pet Talk Ty!!!:) I hope you'll like it here as much as I do. I'm owned by 4 male cats:Storm, Sunny, Cirrus, and Sky. You can see them in my signature pic. Kitty and Razz sure are adorable. I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing many more pics of them too. :D BTW do they get along well?

they love each other:) although they do play fight and of course kitty always wins.

AmberLee
09-13-2003, 07:55 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Ty, Razz and Kitty!

Tina
09-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!! :D :D

Uabassoon
09-13-2003, 09:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Kfamr
09-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Welcome Ty! Will your and Razz be coming to the October Florida Pet Talk meeting?!? *crosses fingers*

Dogz
09-14-2003, 09:52 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Ty, Razz, and Kitty! Pet Talk is a great place, and I am sure you will love it here! I can't wait to see some more pictures of Razz and Kitty, they are both adorable!:D

EssTer
09-14-2003, 09:53 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk :)

Yes some time ago I was newcomer too :)

anna_66
09-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Welcome to PT TY!

CamCamPup33
09-14-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Will you and Razz be coming to the October Florida Pet Talk meeting?!? *crosses fingers*

:D :D LOL!!!! im sure she would come if i asked her to and if she can get off work... Arent these other pettalkers gonna be so gealous they didnt come when all the pups are taking pictures and look the "same" ;) :p

Dakota's Mommy
09-15-2003, 10:18 AM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!

ramanth
09-15-2003, 10:23 AM
Welcome to PT. :D

bluekat
09-15-2003, 05:48 PM
Welcome to PetTalk Ty!!!!!:D :D :D You'll soon be addicted to this site just like your sister is, lol:D

CamCamPup33
09-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
Welcome to PetTalk Ty!!!!!:D :D :D You'll soon be addicted to this site just like your sister is, lol:D

:o :D im an addict of pettalk!! we should have little slogan things.. :p

RubyMutt
09-15-2003, 05:53 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Ty! Razz and Kitty are adorable! I can't wait to hear more about them and see more of their photos! :)