PDA

View Full Version : camera needed

RUTHIES MOM
09-06-2003, 07:00 PM
Hey I am the only one that has dogs but no camera
I need to know if anyone would be kind enough to tell me where i can get a cheap one or If someone would be kind enough to donate one to me so I can get good pics of zeus and ruffers for you all to see?!!!!:eek: :p :o :o :o :( :(

Ruthies mom

binka_nugget
09-06-2003, 07:14 PM
were you looking for a digital or a regular film camera? If you go on ebay, you could probably find some cheap ones. But, you basically get what you pay for....so if you want decent pics, you'll have to be prepared to pay a fair bit for the cam.

Aspen and Misty
09-06-2003, 07:44 PM
if you want a cheap camra that doesn't take good pics, I know you can get them for 15 dollars at Wal Mart.

i lvoe mine, although I think it was in the hundreds.

Ash

Uabassoon
09-06-2003, 07:47 PM
I think mine cost around $30 at target, it DOES NOT take good pics. But for $30 it works and I'm at least able to show pictures of my cats.

RUTHIES MOM
09-07-2003, 09:02 AM
thank you for the info on the cameras I got info from ya'll that will really help me So today I go out on a journey to find that special camera. Thanks all for your help.

Ruffers Mom:D ;) :p :) :cool:

I like those faces

anna_66
09-07-2003, 09:07 AM
Check out Wal-Mart, they usually have some pretty descent ones for a fair price! Hope to see pictures soon!!!

RUTHIES MOM
09-07-2003, 09:10 AM
thank you that was were i was going to venture first. I hope i find one today so i can learn how to post pics.

thanks again:) ;)