PDA

View Full Version : Kittybox Cleaning Day

moosmom
08-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Just thought you might like to see the pictures of Doogie itching to "christen" the clean kittybox.

"Come on Ma, I REAAAAAAAAALY gotta go!!!!!"

moosmom
08-24-2003, 03:24 PM
"Come on Ma, can't ya scrub a little faster????"

moosmom
08-24-2003, 03:28 PM
"Look, scrub a little faster or I'm gonna poop on the floor!!!"

neko1
08-24-2003, 03:45 PM
"Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now....":) :p

rg_girlca
08-24-2003, 04:32 PM
:D That's funny. I think all cats are the same. For hours they don't go near the litterbox, but boy the minute you go to clean them, one or more are right there waiting with legs crossed.
So you have to rush while saying, "Okay, okay, hang on, i'll be finished in a minute."
The second it's cleaned, fresh litter put in, whammo, you're scooping it out again.
I swear they do this on purpose. LOL

kimlovescats
08-24-2003, 07:57 PM
:D :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-24-2003, 10:38 PM
Mine do this too. :D

shais_mom
08-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Kylie does that whenever I change her litter too!!

NoahsMommy
08-25-2003, 02:32 AM
He doesn't really HAVE to go...he's just your superviser, doing "quality control". ;)

CUTIE!!!!

08-25-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
:D That's funny. I think all cats are the same. For hours they don't go near the litterbox, but boy the minute you go to clean them, one or more are right there waiting with legs crossed.
So you have to rush while saying, "Okay, okay, hang on, i'll be finished in a minute."
The second it's cleaned, fresh litter put in, whammo, you're scooping it out again.
I swear they do this on purpose. LOL

he he, this really made me laugh out loud!! That description fits my Inka perfectly!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-25-2003, 04:02 AM
I guess they all just "Like a clean bowl"

All you Ally McBeal fans will know what I am refrring to:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-25-2003, 05:58 AM
originally posted by Neko1
"Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now...." :) :p

*lol*lol*lol*

I just love Doogie... his colors are just like my little Tinky Bell's..

T and J do that too... Tinky more than Jupiter though,..... THEY ARE SO SILLY!!!!:D

ramanth
08-25-2003, 09:04 AM
LMAO!! That's Zam in a nutshell. :D

Silly Doogie.

catlover4ever
08-25-2003, 09:10 AM
Our boxes are in the basement, so there is a line going up the stairs. I do agree, they wait until you are in the middle of cleaning, and then they have to go.

I get the biggest kick out of Mystic and Abner. They are allowed outside, they do most of their business outside, but the moment they hear me cleaning their boxes, they are pawing at the back door to come in and do their business. Must be something about having fresh litter run between their claws.

Pam
08-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by neko1
"Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now....":) :p

HAHAHA! Now that silly little commercial jingle will be in my head all day!

Cute picture! Maybe he is wondering who peed all of those soapy bubbles into his box. Now that would be a kitty with a real problem! :p

jazzcat
08-25-2003, 09:31 AM
That is so funny. I've never had my cats waiting on me like that but I've had my parent's cat sit and wait.

I take care of my elderly parents (and their cat, Ms. Kitty). She spends most her day and night sleeping on the swing on their porch and only want to come in to eat and use the litter box. If I'm busy cleaning her box she will put a paw on my leg as if to urge me to hurry up.