PDA

View Full Version : Barn Kitty

dukedogsmom
08-20-2003, 01:55 PM
I was at the barn last night and got a good picture of our barn cat. She got pregnant before we could get her to the vet to be spayed.:eek: Now, she's had the babies, been fixed, and is back at the barn. She is such a sweety. Will sit in your lap for hours and purr if you'd let her. One lady calls her E.T for extra toes but I like the other nickname she got better. Hemmy for Hemingway's cats because they all have extra toes, too. Thought everyone might enjoy seeing her. I've never seen one this color, either.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/barnkitty1.jpg

AmberLee
08-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Ah, Hemmy is a cutie! (But I think E.T. is a cute nickname for a polydactyl cat, too!)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-20-2003, 04:55 PM
She's adorable! I think maybe she's a dilute tortie....if there is such a thing. :D

K & L
08-20-2003, 05:04 PM
I don't see a picture....Is it me?

Nomilynn
08-20-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by K & L
I don't see a picture....Is it me?

No, silly, it's a picture of a cat! :p :D

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!!! :D :D :D)

Steffi N
08-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Hemmy is very pretty. How are her babies doing; were you able to find homes for them? She sounds like a real sweetie.

lizbud
08-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
She's adorable! I think maybe she's a dilute tortie....if there is such a thing. :D

I think there is. Dilute Tortie/Mixed Tortie, whatever, she's
very pretty. Good luck with the babies. I hope they all get vetted
and have good long lives.:)

K & L
08-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
No, silly, it's a picture of a cat! :p :D

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!!! :D :D :D)

You cracked me up! It came up here at home but at work it wouldn't. It is a dilute calico!

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2003, 12:23 AM
She's very pretty and I hope her babies are doing well. :) Hemmy and E.T. are both very cute names too. :)