PDA

View Full Version : Baxter/Willie

SANDY FROST
08-19-2003, 10:06 PM
A weird relationship. Baxter is a cat. Willie was a tree frog. Baxter was
interested in Willie and his cage. Willie would jump around along with the cricket's too. Baxter would always hang around at Willi's cage peeking in and trying to get the crickets. For the longest time I thought Baxter was after Wilie but I was wrong. Willie lived to the ripe old age of 6 years old ,which is good for a green tree frog.

Willi's cage wqas removed and a great sadness hit Baxter. His buddy was gone.
I should Baxter a picture I took of Willie and had it framed. Baxter looked at the picture and such a sad look on his kitty face. Animals are great teachers of humans.
Sandy Frost
:p

SANDY FROST
08-19-2003, 11:02 PM
ooooops. Here are pictures of Baxter
and Willie.
Sandy Frost:D

SANDY FROST
08-19-2003, 11:03 PM
OK . Here is a photo of Baxter.
Sandy Frost:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2003, 11:16 PM
I think that's sweet the way Baxter really liked Willie but sad that he misses him now. Maybe you should get him another frog. This reminds me of the show "Amazing Animals" which is on the animal planet channel. They have some very interesting buddy clips of two animals that you'd never expect to be friends. :)

SANDY FROST
08-20-2003, 01:42 AM
Good news. There is another frog that he admires too in the house,
Sandy Frog:)

Barbara
08-20-2003, 02:44 AM
What a sweet story: glad Baxter has another froggy now:)

SANDY FROST
08-20-2003, 02:59 AM
Thanks for your post Barbara. Darwin
my other tree frog is 5 years old and Baxter is 4 years old. Darwin is a White's tree frog that can live up to 20 years.
Sandy Frost

Photo of Darwin:)

trinity
08-20-2003, 06:24 AM
Oh my goodness what a cute picture! I swear he is posing for the camera.....so cool....

RedHedd
08-20-2003, 12:02 PM
Awww .... my mom used to raise frogs when I was a kid - teeny, tiny, itty-bitty little green ones. They were so cute! I remember them fondly. Thanks for the memory. :)

SANDY FROST
08-20-2003, 12:31 PM
Cool furbabies. Lucky you had frogs when you were a child.
Sandy Frost:p