PDA

View Full Version : PT meeting -Cats preferred?

Barbara
08-19-2003, 03:09 AM
Some of you may have noticed that big things are going on around here -as published in

Pet Talk Confidential Magazine (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32569)

Now we have our first problem to solve: We have concentrated so far on the problems of International Cat Cooperation. People are asking us whether we can introduce dogkind as well.

I thought we better step back and don't tackle problems we don't understand anything of - this will make the difference between us and most human politicians:D :D

What's your opinion?

Vio&Juni
08-19-2003, 08:05 AM
I think we can discuss dog matters and also make sure mice rights are guaranteed, if some dog or mice people will join the PT Meeting :)

I especially worry about fake mice rights :D

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-19-2003, 09:39 AM
I'm not able to join the meeting personally, but I think all should be welcome. I look forward to reading the conference procedings once they are published. :) It sounds like very important advances in pet relationships will be made.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Kona & Oreo's mom
I'm not able to join the meeting personally, but I think all should be welcome.

I couldn't agree more! Even though I only have cats, I went to the dog dominated PT Gathering in Findlay, OH. We had dogs growing up, but I was just a kid so I really don't know much about dogs, but it was really great getting to meet all the doggies at the gathering. So I say, if you don't understand much about dogs and doggies problems, invite some dog people and you'll learn all about them, and in the process, they'll learn all about kitties and kitty problems of the world....and bunny problems and, well, ok, snakie problems if you must. ;) :D

I say the more the merrier! :D I'm just depressed because I can't be there. :(

Randi
08-19-2003, 01:54 PM
If there are going to be any mice around, Fister wants to come too! :D

Debbie, wish you could be there! :)

Cincy'sMom
08-19-2003, 04:20 PM
Even though we have mostly dogs at out meetings, we have enjoyed having some of our "cat side" friends come too, and been honored by the presecnce of Sammy, the cat and I believe next trip will include Moo. After attending just 1 dog park trip, we even had a cat mommy join us on the other side as well!!!

I agree with Debbie, even though I can't be there, I say the more the merrier!!

TheAntiPam
08-19-2003, 08:24 PM
At the Southern California PetTalk meet last month, we had mostly cat people. But, two visiting pups got tons of attention and plenty of love from the "cat lovers". So, invite everyone and share the wealth of PetTalk love!:cool: :cool: :cool: