PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Now Mom!!! Prince Abner Rules the Roost

catlover4ever
08-15-2003, 07:58 AM
Last night I came home from doing various errands. So the first thing I did when I came home was to fix the kids dinner.

I took 2 plates off the floor and was in the process of getting new, clean dishes filled when I heard what sounded like water running. I turned around to find that "Crown Prince Abner" was not happy that he was not being fed in a timely manner so he decided to spill over his water dish and he was in the process of burying the dish under the floor mat.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p96e388e210ef44afa12fccc8350ecc00/fb61e27f.jpg

I cleaned up that mess and gave everybody some treats for Thursday night. They got 2 cans of Fancy Feast. Well, Prince Abner decided that was NOT good enough for him as you can see in the picture. Boy, I got no respect last night from Abbey. Oh, well, I love all of them anyway.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/pa41aca43b5cdb1c53380fde5b88875c8/fb61e27d.jpg

bisi.cat
08-15-2003, 08:27 AM
Oh Abner, even as a little Crown Prince you live according to the golden rule:
Play with your food!
But Abner, this was only meant for food like mice and all that alive stuff...it's not very good etiquette to play with "WATER" and to upset your mom!!!

Or have you washed your hands in the water?!
;)

Well, actually I am owned by a very picky cat, too...and once I've witnessed how Nellie scratched over the foodbowl as if being on the litterbox...this definately meant:
"I DON'T EAT THIS!"

Randi
08-15-2003, 08:29 AM
Mystic and Tigger - or is it Smokey? seem to enjoy their Fancy feast, but some cats are just so demanding. Prince Abner does look interested though. ;)

Fister is very civilized concerning food, if he's hungry, he'lll just stand next to his food bowl and wait for one of us to come in the kitchen. He doesn't even miaw for us. :)

I love your little mat for the food bowls!

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Ah... Prince Abner... WHAT CATTITUDE!!;)

I am so sorry that your meowmie didn't have your food prepared in a better time... but you shouldn't take it out on your dinner... :eek: You need to keep your princely figure... SILLY KITTY!:D

ramanth
08-15-2003, 09:39 AM
:eek: Gracious! What does he do when you're sleeping!? :p ;) :eek:

ScantyNebula
08-15-2003, 09:47 AM
Silly Abner!! My Toby AND Lily love tipping over water dishes. :rolleyes:

jazzcat
08-15-2003, 11:44 AM
How funny and what a beautiful tail Abner has.

Ripley has never turned anything over but he did drag arm cover from the recliner over and cover his food with it.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-15-2003, 02:36 PM
Goofy Abner. :D

He must be a very picky eater because if we had Fancy Feast in our house it wouldn't last very long at all, and nobody would be sitting on the sidelines watching the other eat. :rolleyes: :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2003, 04:43 PM
Naughty Abner, you need to be more patient while your meowmie is preparing your dinner. She's doing the best she can. :)
Sunny is the one who loves to play in the water dishes. This is why I have to put them in a clean litterbox so that he doesn't make a big mess. :) I also think that if I fed my cats fancy feast, it would be gobbled up within seconds. :)