PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS CARD LIST

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 12:39 PM
I think Angel is tied up and really busy right now, so if anyone wants to upgrade the list, Tonya gave me the list that she had, if anyone is not on it please e.mail me and I will try to get a list up asap. These are the people that are on my list and at the end of today I will e.mail what I got if there are any add ons.

Noahs Mommy
Aly
Tonya
Logan
Marius's Mom
Gini
Mugsy
Rachel
Bea

Jackie

11-27-2001, 12:45 PM
Jackie I am so so so sorry. I had started the list and now I won't be able to finish it. I have moved out of my house and won't be in my own place until this weekend/next week hopefully. But, I won't have a computer either. So, I will be sending Tonya the list of names that I have so she can either put it together or give it to you or whatever.

Gosh I am so sorry that I didn't finish this list for everyone. I feel awful.

On a sidenote... I won't have Sasha anymore either :( She stays with daddy. Lexi and Maddie will be coming with me.

aly
11-27-2001, 12:56 PM
Angel, don't appologize to us for that. You just take care of yourself. I am so so so so so so sorry about what's going on. I hope you can still have visitation rights to Sasha. If you ever need anything, just let me know.

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jackie:
[QB]Angel, don't even think about it, we all have things happen and this time of year is so busy, so you just take care of yourself and don't worry about a small thing like this. I hope all is well with you.
Jackie
P.S. I'm sorry you won't have Sasha for the time being, I'm with Aly, if you need anything let us know, if we can help let us know and if you need someone to talk to we are all here. Take care

AdoreMyDogs
11-27-2001, 02:18 PM
Angel, I had no idea that you were going through tough times...I hope all is well with you and I am so sorry about Sasha :(

As for the address list, I sent in a request quite some time ago...I do want to be included so I will send it to you, Jackie. Thanks :)

zippy-kat
11-27-2001, 03:07 PM
Jackie-

There's also:
Thelma
Auggie (<---Angie from the cat board)

Also, don't forget to include yourself! ;)

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 03:32 PM
Tonya, I don't have Auggie's address and I have a partial address for Thelmalu, I have the address but not the city and zip.
Can you e.mail them to me please. I will probably send out the list tonight. Thanks for all your help.
Jackie
P.S. I don't have an e.mail address for Noahs Mommie or wolf lady (Marius Mom) to be able to send the list.

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Daisy's Mom
11-27-2001, 05:32 PM
Angel I am so sorry you are going through tough times. We are all here for you.

tatsxxx11
11-27-2001, 05:38 PM
Angel, I am so sorry for you :( And for your loss of Sasha as well. I hope that you're OK. If you need anything, or if I can help you in any way, please email me and let me know; HONESTLY! Please don't give a thought to to Xmas list. Just worry about yourself and the furkids. Love and prayers to you, Angel. Love, Sandra

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 05:41 PM
Mugsy, if you get to read this, I know you don't have access to a computer so I will mail you the list. Hope all is well with you.
I saw you posted today, is your correct e.mail address in your profile?

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2001, 08:22 PM
The Christmas card list was sent out tonight. Hopefully everybody got on it that wanted to.
Jackie

*LabLoverKEB*
11-27-2001, 10:47 PM
Angel, I hope all is going OK, for you, and your furbabies. I'm reeally sorry, that you are going throught these tough times.

Merrey Christmas! :)
Sarah & Sadie*

shais_mom
11-28-2001, 12:43 AM
Jackie, I didn't get the list. I sent it to Angel and she is otherwise tied up so I need a copy sent to my email!!
I will send you my address!
Angel, You know we are here for you. I sent you my number to your hotmail. The 5 min I got to talk to you the other night was not enough! Call me soon!! I will be home around 9pm my time Thurs night which would be 7 yours. Or Monday evening I will be off.
Your in my thoughts!
hugs to you.

shais_mom
11-28-2001, 01:00 AM
Thanks Aly!
Jackie I don't need a list sent to me, just me added to the list. I guess! Or if you have their email addresses I could email them my home address if you don't have time to do it!
Thanks Jackie!
Staci
(Keegan and Kylie)

jackiesdaisy1935
11-28-2001, 06:34 AM
Staci I added you to the list, and I e.mailed out a revised list this morning but I didn't have your e.mail address. Since I have to type the complete list everytime I revise it I don't want to have to do that again. Don't know how to do it any other way, just e.mail Logan, Aly, Sandra and I'm sure they can e.mail you the list.I typed it in my Microsoft works and I don't know how to get it out without printing and typing the whole thing. Dumb me!!! If you can't get it that way, I will mail you a copy, let me know.
Jackie

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-28-2001, 06:57 AM
O.K. Everybody the list is complete and sent out, if anybody else wants to be added just e.mail your address to everybody and ask them for a copy of the list.
I made the list in microsoft works and I don't know how to transfer it to e.mail so every time I send it out I have to type it again, where the people who have received it can send out a copy.
Thanks for wonderful replys everybody :)

11-28-2001, 07:28 AM
Jackie, thank you so much for getting that list out. You were so quick about it.... now I feel worse for not doing it! I procrastinate too much! UGH!

Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts and offers. They mean a lot to me. Staci I am soo so so so sorry about the other night when you called. I wanted to talk to you longer and the person on the phone that I told you it was actually wasn't!! UGH! That is actually a funny story. I will call you and tell you about it. My sister doesn't have long distance and that is where I am staying right now. Once I get moved into my place I will be able to call everyone - FINALLY!

Tonya, I am emailing you the addresses I have just so you can make sure everyone is on it. I will call you too as soon as I can. But you can always get me at work if you want. You should have the number.

Thanks again everyone - and um, I need to get a copy of the list too. I changed my email address in my profile so it can go to that one. If it was sent to my old one I may not get it. Thanks! :D!

Freckles
11-28-2001, 08:14 AM
Jackie, do you know how to "attach" a file? Once your WordPad.doc is revised and correct, save the file and remember the folder name. Start your email letter, address it to everyone you want, then at the top, look for the "attach" icon. Open that, then find the folder where your WordPad.doc is and click on the file name. Everyone (except for Apple folks) can open a WordPad file.
Good luck

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 09:38 AM
Angel, I hope every thing is going ok.

I completely forgot about having your work number. I've actually misplaced it though, so if you can send it to me again...

I'll be sure to let anyone know if there are addresses that need to be added.

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 10:26 AM
I just emailed everyone with an updated list...let me know if you didn't receive it!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-28-2001, 11:03 AM
Angel, you just take care of yourself, no problem, sometimes trying to be nice we take on more than we can handle and you had the best of intentions, glad to help.
I would like to have your address if you can e.mail it to me, I didn't have any address for you to put on the list, so maybe you should mail it out to everybody.

Freckles, thanks for the advice, I will try that, tried all kinds of things to transfer the list to the e.mail ended up typing it again.Booooo

AdoreMyDogs
11-28-2001, 01:15 PM
Tonya,

I just sent you an email to request a list sent to my home email. I will be off work for the rest of the week and would like to get the list before Monday if possible. My home email is: [email protected] and if you are able to can you send the list to me here?

Thanks a bunch :)

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 01:43 PM
Sure thing Leslie--I'm at work right now and I doubt that I'll make it home before 5pm (I've got the list saved on my home computer). So expect the list a bit later tonight! ;)

Also, I know that some people are not able/don't want to give out their home address. Should we start an 'email card list'?

ownerof3dogs
11-28-2001, 04:57 PM
I didn't get the list. Am I on it? If not I want to be

SimbaTWonderDog
11-28-2001, 05:36 PM
Im going to talk with my mom one more time to see if we can be on the list! I just love recieving/sending cards! if not, please someone email me the list when you all get it together because i still want to send cards! Email: [email protected]

mugsy
11-28-2001, 05:39 PM
mugsy's feelings are hurt <sniff>. she didn't get her list for sending cards. just kidding!!, but I really didn't get the list.

Thanks!!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-28-2001, 06:48 PM
Mugsy, didn't know if you still had the same e.mail, didn't know where to send it, just write a note to zippy-kat and she will e.mail one to you, if you don't have an e.mail address I will mail one to you.
Jackie

lizbud
11-28-2001, 06:56 PM
Mugsy,
Hope your really kidding about the hurt
feelings.It's probably "floating" around in
cyber space !! LOL.. To be sure you get the
list in plenty of time, I just forwarded
the list (plus additions) to your e-mail
listed in your profile.How are you & the
furkids getting along?? Hope Daisy's feeling
much improved and got over her growing pains.

SimbaTWonderDog
11-28-2001, 06:58 PM
YAAAAAAYYY!! My mom said i could give our address out!!! Now who do i send it to? YAAAAAHOOOOO!

RachelJ
11-28-2001, 07:08 PM
KayAnn, why don't you send it to Zippy. Looks like she will still be working on the list tonight. Also I didn't see Diana's (ownerof3dogs)name on my list so maybe she should send her name and address to Zippy as well.

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

aly
11-28-2001, 07:48 PM
Yay KayAnn!! How'd you get your mom to crack?

I'm afraid I'm going to leave somebody out since there have been several versions of the list. I might wait a few days before starting the cards to make sure I get the finalized list down right.

aly
11-28-2001, 07:50 PM
Wow Rachel, I just noticed your new signature picture. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Was that taken recently?

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 08:16 PM
Ok guys...
An updated list has been sent out (I hope)! I had a lil' trouble with my email and if you get duplicates, I am very, very sorry! :(

As of right now, there are 28 names! :eek: :D

Petspoil--please email me so I can send you a copy of the list!

Mugsy--I, too, really hope that you are kidding about being hurt!!! I apologize!

Diana--if you'd like to be on the list, just send jackie or myself your mailing address, we'll add you and send ya a copy!

Rachel--Hannah and Tucker are just gorgeous!!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-29-2001, 08:56 AM
zippy-kat that's what I have is 28 too so I guess we match.
I haven't heard from Mugsy either, don't know if she has an e.mail address or not, she said she was giving up the cable she had.
I could mail her one, if I hear from her, it would be a little late but better late than never.
Jackie

RachelJ
11-29-2001, 09:10 AM
I emailed the last version of the list to Petspoil (I sure hope that is the right Ontario Carol.) I haven't heard back from her. I will send you her email address.

Our new signature picture was taken two years ago I think. It has always been one of my favorite pictures. It was the first snow of the season. We still haven't had that here yet this year.

11-29-2001, 10:57 AM
i just got my new address today. i move in this weekend. who do you want me to send it to? I figured Tonya but it doesn't matter to me..... i don't think i even deserve a card this year...... :(

sammi
11-29-2001, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by doggiemom:
<STRONG>i just got my new address today. i move in this weekend. who do you want me to send it to? I figured Tonya but it doesn't matter to me..... i don't think i even deserve a card this year...... :(</STRONG> If anything you deserve lots and lots of cards with good wishes. Happy you found a place. Just need to get a computer now!

Albea
11-29-2001, 11:39 AM
To all Pettalkers who received the Christmas cards mailing list: if you are confused about who this new dog named "Corinna" is, don't worry, her name is still CARINA. I haven't changed it; it may have been a typo or some cyber-gremlin playing tricks. ;)

aly
11-29-2001, 02:38 PM
Angel silly, you deserve all the cards in the world. Keep your chin up :) Good luck in your move... wish we could help.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-29-2001, 04:23 PM
Angel, you know better than that, I was just going to ask for your address. Why don't you send it to me and I will send it out to everybody.

Albea, I apologize for Carina's name being misspelled, it was probably me, I was typing the list at 3:00 A.M. wanting to get the revised list done so everybody could have one quickly. I imagine I wrote Corinna on the envelope too, so pretend it says "Carina" when you see it LOL
Jackie

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

zippy-kat
11-29-2001, 07:34 PM
Ok, number 29 (Diana) plus a couple of corrections (Thelma, Karen/Paul, & Carina) will be sent in just a couple of minutes.

aly
11-29-2001, 11:49 PM
hmm I think there are just 24 on the list you sent out. :confused:

I found the ones you left out of that email and sent them out..

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

sammi
11-30-2001, 08:36 AM
What is the last total number of people on the list? I don't want to miss anybody. I THINK I have about 30 so far.

sammi
11-30-2001, 08:39 AM
We want Angel's add., We want Angel's add., We want.............. :D :p :D

11-30-2001, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by sammi:
<STRONG>We want Angel's add., We want Angel's add., We want.............. :D :p :D</STRONG>

Nutty girl :D! I just emailed it to Jackie so you all should have it soon :) Thanks everyone again.

zippy-kat
11-30-2001, 09:08 AM
Newest total of the ones I just sent(not including Angel's) 29.

zippy-kat
11-30-2001, 09:14 AM
I LIED!!! DARN COMPUTER GREMLINS ATE STACI'S ADDRESS!!

The total should be 30 (not including Angel--don't have her addy yet!!!) Ok, I *think* I'll wait until I get Angel's address to resend--so don't worry staci!! you ARE on the list!!

I believe Angel is the final participator soooo...once we have her's the list is complete.

11-30-2001, 10:18 AM
Hey Tonya... I just emailed my address to Jackie. I can email it to you too if you want.

11-30-2001, 11:09 AM
Ok ya'll have to make up my mind on which
list is the "final" list :p

&lt;in Augie's best auction voice&gt;

here's a list one list
do I hear 2 lists 2 list s
I see 3, 3 lists folks...
Do I hear 4?? 4 list....
:D ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
11-30-2001, 11:46 AM
This is not an easy job trying to keep the list up with corrections on spelling names, addresses and I think Tonya is doing a magnificent job. Applause, Applause
Turner and Hooch oooops another mistake I mean Augie and Hooch I think ya all will be elected to make the list next year LOL

I have 30 names on the list including Angel, if we have left anyone out please let us know today, as the list is complete as of now.
Mollie
Jessica
Leslie
Kelly
Alyson
Tonya
Logan
Karen
Gini
Jackie
Molly & Mike
Rachel
Bea
Thelma
Souraya
Sandra
Liz
Angie
Staci
Pam
Carol
Karen
Paul and Karen
Laurie
Mary Gene
Alicia
Augie and Hooch
Cheryl
Diana
Angel

Jackie

11-30-2001, 01:40 PM
Hokie Smokes....me make a list...
DOH! I will alert Turner and Hooch
what they have gotten themselves into.
heh heh heh...

Ugh...I don't see my name on the list...
I give up.. ;) :D :)

do I hear 5....5 lists....heh heh heh

sammi
11-30-2001, 02:31 PM
Didn't see KayAnn on this llist but I have her on another one. Augie & Hooch are on the list.

Jackie, Put on some Patsy Cline I got it in the CD playing right now!! "I Fall To Pieces" Suppose I'll be crying in a minute or so..... Makes the paper work go by so much smoother!!!! :eek: :cool: :eek:

11-30-2001, 02:49 PM
Yes I am on the list...sorry ya'll I
was only funnin.

Pasty Cline.

I raise you a Merle Haggard cd!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-30-2001, 02:55 PM
Sammi, you are so right, I love Patsy Clines music and also Roy Orbison am going to put one on right now. LOL

Augie and Hooch you are on my list, did you get a list without your name on it? Maybe Tonya was keeping it for herself. :D :D :D ha ha ha ha

I just checked the list Tonya sent out this morning and you are on that list and she e.mailed to you. Geeeeeeez

Jackie

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

sammi
11-30-2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by AugieH:
<STRONG>Yes I am on the list...sorry ya'll I
was only funnin.

Pasty Cline.

I raise you a Merle Haggard cd!! :D</STRONG>
I'm impressed! You knew who she was. LOL And Merle is not bad..

jackiesdaisy1935
11-30-2001, 03:08 PM
Oh I think I'll take a Roy Orbison over a Merle Hoggard :D :D :D :D

11-30-2001, 03:09 PM
Yes ma'am.....

Actually I prefer Don Williams and
Johnny Cash. George Jones and maybe
some Loretta Lynn..Giddy up!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-30-2001, 03:41 PM
How about "Los Lobos" I like their music too, also a little mariachi music, learned to like it in Acapulco.

11-30-2001, 03:43 PM
Heh heh heh, heard all that mexican music when I was growing up. I prefer Marco Antonio Solis or some Selena. I also like Tigres Del Norte.

Did I lose anyone?? This is fun.... :D

sammi
11-30-2001, 03:52 PM
Jackie & Augie - have both lost me. But I can relate to Don,Loretta,George and of course Johnny. But don't have those on CD but I have on records - yes I mean records.!

11-30-2001, 03:54 PM
Sammi oh yeah...I'll borrow you my jackson five vinyl iffin you lend me your George Jones ones. I also will raise you a Glenn Campbell vinyl for any Smokey Robinson you might have...hahahaha

Ya'll are showin your ages... ;)

zippy-kat
11-30-2001, 03:56 PM
You don't know how relieved I am to see that the last few posts have been about music and not about MY MISTAKES! :D ;) LOL LOL

Give me a few minutes to recoup from work--gather my brainy pieces--and then (drum roll please...) THE FINAL LIST (but what you can't see is that I have my fingers crossed when I say this...! :rolleyes: )

11-30-2001, 03:59 PM
Zippy darlin...iffin there is ANY WAY I can help, please contact jackie and Sammi...

heh heh heh heh :) :D ;) :p

zippy-kat
11-30-2001, 05:46 PM
Lol thanks Augie...

Ok, final list has been sent but--

Mugsy, Pam, Jackie, & anyone else at @home.com...will I still be able to reach you at that email address?! (Heard talk about it shuttin' its doors) If not umm...how do I get this bad boy to you? I went ahead and sent it to the @home...hopefully it will make it to ya!

(Logan, a lil' birdie gave me your other email addy.) ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
11-30-2001, 09:22 PM
Tonya, I'm still getting at home, but I was going to ask Logan if she changed it herself or if they did it for her, I did see Excite was going into chapter 11., but haven't heard from them.
Jackie

Logan
11-30-2001, 09:28 PM
Jackie, @home has filed for bankruptcy and today was "drop dead" date for service to be stopped, unless the judge decided to extend it. My cable company came today and got one computer switched over as the @home was originally supposed to be gone tonight at midnight.

You might want to call your cable company in the morning, just to make sure of what they are doing. Thank goodness, mine has really been on the ball, calling, emailing, mailing cards, and they had already arranged to switch us to another cable internet service. Whew!! My work computer still isn't working, but they are working on it, and its the weekend, so I'm ok.

Good luck to all the rest of you @home folks. And by the way, I did update my email address in my profile (thanks, Phred, for the reminder). :D

jackiesdaisy1935
12-01-2001, 08:29 AM
Logan, I'm still on the wire, I didn't know anything until you gave your new address, I watched the 11 news last night and the said we were supposed to go off at midnight, they never sent a notice or anything, I turned it on this morning and it's still the same don't know what is going on, will have Don call them this morning. It seems they had plenty of notice to at least let us know what is going to happen. What a mess, glad you got switched over.
Jackie

Pam
12-01-2001, 08:40 AM
Logan and Jackie I'm still OK here too. If this happens it will affect 121,000 cable subscribers just here in South Jersey alone. Just so the rest of you know, if us @home folks should disappear from Pet Talk it's not by our own choosing, but we shall return! ;)