PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - August

Edwina's Secretary
08-03-2003, 07:35 PM
Dear Diary,

I am really feeling comfortable in my new home. Curly has asked me to call him Popi (sniff!) I go anyplace I want now except outside and on the bed shared by Her Highness, Popi and Blondie (yes, I still call her Blondie!) Not that I haven't tried those two places but Her Highness can be rather emphatic!

Here's some shots of me relaxing.....
On the Living Room Sofa -- normally off limits to 4-footers!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/peda5deb274e219ca8e96474f82572374/fb7e31d4.jpg

Here I am helping Blondie in the office!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p36aa513f919b6b84add97293bd877f38/fb7e31c7.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p6846ccea9f3a79c8d4d51dcf495dea97/fb7e300e.jpg

And Her Highness observing my behavior and giving me feedback!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p85a5815613a7c2fae88b4bad1a464da1/fb7e31c0.jpg

(but she had better watch her "behavior" in the dining room or she is going to be in TROUBLE!!!!)

I think I'm going to like it here....

Don Eduardo

Freckles
08-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Eduardo, where are your sleeping quarters? Still with Basement Girl? Or anywhere else?

jenluckenbach
08-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Eduardo, based on this picture:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p36aa513f919b6b84add97293bd877f38/fb7e31c7.jpg
If you ever find life unbearable (;) ) you just head on over to my place. :D (I am sure Edwina will let you borrow a suitcase)

Miss Meow
08-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Ah, Eduardo, slowly but surely carving yourself a place in Her Highness's house. Not in her heart just yet, but I hope it happens one day :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2003, 11:38 PM
Eduardo,I'm so glad to see that you're so relaxed in your new home. :) BTW I love the cat pillow. :)

AmberLee
08-04-2003, 12:29 AM
{{{snugglies}}} You look so cute, Don Eduardo. I hope that you and all your fellow residents of your new fur-ever home get along splendidly soon.

[Ahem, 'Blondie' is a real sweetheart and a friend of mine. Perhaps you might get a long a smidgie better if you started calling her Meowmy, maybe???]

bisi.cat
08-04-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Dear Diary,

I am really feeling comfortable in my new home.
Now, that's really good news!!!

I think they both come around now...of course with such a precious lady like Miss Edwina, who has to make up her sophisticated mind, it will take some time, but finally she will appreciate the company of such a gentlemen like Eduardo...

Though I think in that picture she looks a lot like if she's doing her meditation...so what would her Mantra be like:
"why-is-this-guy-still-around-help-me-back-to-solitude"

;)

gini
08-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Awww, you aren't Basement Boy anymore you are now BELLY BOY!

Could you please give my tummy a rub, please, please.

08-04-2003, 03:18 AM
Both your cats are really gorgeous, Sara!!

Vio&Juni
08-04-2003, 03:19 AM
Awww, Eduardo, you look so comfortable and your belly is soooo cute (all my co-workers admired it :) ). You are such a good helper :)

(ES, I LOOOOOOVE your carpet. Where do you have it from? Is it handmade?)

Killearn Kitties
08-04-2003, 03:56 AM
Oh, don Eduardo, you look so comfortable and happy there in your new office. Don't worry if Miss Edwina still fixes you with her frosty stare, at least she's not hissing. Surely it's only a matter of time before she reconises your charms.

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-04-2003, 06:18 AM
BELLY!! .... *RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*

Eduardo... I am so glad to hear the happy report... and get a glimpse at that wonderfully FUZZY little belly of yours!! I am so happy to see you settling in and that Miss. Edwina is adjusting a little more!! Before you know it you will have Miss. Edwina washing the top of your little kitty head in no time!!!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-04-2003, 06:48 AM
They are both such beautiful cats! I am so glad it is working out between Edwina and Eduardo:D

I especially like that last photo of Ed - it really looks like he is SMILING, and so happy in his forever home!

HayleyRosie
08-04-2003, 07:01 AM
This is wonderful news! I'm so happy you posted pictures. It won't be too long and we are going to see pictures of them both cuddled together.

catlover4ever
08-04-2003, 07:38 AM
What wonderful news that things are calming down a bit.

Eduardo, I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling right at home finally.

IttyBittyKitty
08-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Dear Diary,

I am really feeling comfortable in my new home.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/peda5deb274e219ca8e96474f82572374/fb7e31d4.jpg

You sure are!!!!

Vermontcat
08-04-2003, 07:47 AM
Great photos!:)
Eduardo looks happy and relaxed but I am afraid that Edwina is doing an "Angry Meatloaf" pose!:p

ScantyNebula
08-04-2003, 07:54 AM
Eduardo, you look so relaxed in your home!! I think you'll do JUST FINE there! :D

Barbara
08-04-2003, 09:54 AM
Eduardo you found the trick: you knew that Blondie desperately needed an office cat right now and this is how you found your new job: you had already experiences.

I have no idea in what luxury you have lived up to now but you cope with it in a very relaxed way (look at that historical gobelin pillow: early Netherlands I suppose;) ).

catmandu
08-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Eduardo , you are such a loveable fellow that sooner or later Edwina will grow to love you. If I can get along with these Siamese stuck ups , then you acn tame the wild Edwina! JJJ3 ( A gift is coming for you) Watch the Mail! JJJ3

ramanth
08-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Such wonderful news Eduardo. :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Dear Diary,

I haven't tried those two places ...make that ONE place. Last night I joined Her Highness in the big bedroom. Tried to start a conversation. No success and then I saw Blondie in bed reading. I thought I would check it out!!! HH wasn't too happy but I enjoyed the new experience! Lots of room to stretch out but it is difficult to get comfortable under the intense and less than hospitable gaze of HH....She could learn to share!

(BTW if Blondie doesn't get to the hairdressers soon I WILL have to call her something else!)

Uh oh! HH just got caught doing her business in the dining room again! What's up with that???

Eddie

catlover4ever
08-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Oh Eduardo, you are surely starting to live in the lap of luxury with going into the big bedroom and sprawling out on the bed.

Miss Edwina, you have to stop, your going to get into so much trouble by doing your business in the wrong place.

ramanth
08-04-2003, 02:55 PM
...make that ONE place. Last night I joined Her Highness in the big bedroom. Tried to start a conversation. No success and then I saw Blondie in bed reading. I thought I would check it out!!! HH wasn't too happy but I enjoyed the new experience! Lots of room to stretch out but it is difficult to get comfortable under the intense and less than hospitable gaze of HH....She could learn to share!
Yay Eduardo! That's great news.

(BTW if Blondie doesn't get to the hairdressers soon I WILL have to call her something else!)
:eek: Eddie! :o

Uh oh! HH just got caught doing her business in the dining room again! What's up with that??? :eek: Oh Edwina... :o :o

jonza
08-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

Seems as if Eduardo has REALLY miffed Her Highness this time! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Come off it Edwina, you may be jealous at the temerity of the new boy, but use your head, pooping all over the place will definitely not earn you any medals.

Isn’t it about time you began to accept the facts of life? But on the other hand, it took Fister about 5 years to really accept us, so I suppose that, all in all, you’re doing an excellent job. There’s no doubt that cats and humans share a different attitude to time. We humans are so IMPATIENT aren’t we!

I can’t wait for the day when your secretary posts pictures of you both arm in arm. I’m sure the time will come! :D :D

john

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Wow, Eddie, you must be feeling comfortable if you're resting on the couch that is normally off limits to 4-footers. But then again, maybe that's why Edwina is having such a hard time of it. She's thinking you're getting away with things that she can't just because you're the new kid on the block and if she can't sleep on the living room sofa then you certainly shouldn't be able to! :eek: :eek:

And just keep enduring the dreaded hateful gaze and I'm sure HH will soon get bored with being miffed all the time and will learn to, at the very least, ignore the fact that you are there.

And Miss Edwina, please, please pleaaaasseee stop doing your business in the dining room. It's really not very ladylike, and is really not the best way to get your point across. We know you are upset, but your poppa and momma still love you dearly, so please just accept that you now have a brother....pllleeeeaaasssee???

Curly has asked me to call him Popi (sniff!)

"sniff!" is right Eddie. I'm soooo happy for you sweet boy. You deserve every bit of happiness that HH allows you to have. :D

Cinder & Smoke
08-04-2003, 08:44 PM
;)
You're making some nice progress, Eddie!

Popi sounds a bit better than "Curly" for Dad...
(although OUR Dad wishes he qualified to be a "Curly") :p

HH is a tad bit better for Her Highness -
LOT better than :eek: Snooty/Snotty One...

BG is sorta cute for the Love Of Your Life / 2-footer roomie
(and we know a Kat named "BC" - stands for Basement Cat)
[but never fear - he moved upstairs an runs the whole howze, now!]

BUTT...
We gotta "talk" bout your Mom!
"Blondie is kinda *pushin it*...
an OMG! Best you NOT change it to sumpin else
based upon her tardiness at visitin da beauty shop! :eek:

Whut about the ole standbys of MeowMee; MawMee; "Mom" :) ....
We otta be abul to find sumpin she'd like...

:D

rg_girlca
08-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Oh Eduardo you look so comfortable on the sofa and all stretched out in the office.

But I think Her Highness's stress level is starting to peak. Or should I say poop.

Cataholic
08-05-2003, 09:48 AM
Oh E and E! When will the madness end, and a calm settle over the Kingdom? I just know things will be better once the fall settles in. You will need each other for warmth, and to share hot cocoa with the little marshmellows in it, and Christmas cookies made from butter, and turkey from Thanksgiving, and Halloween Candy, and falling leaves...and all the other splendors that say- Summertime, its time to go.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Eduardo, I'm so glad you are getting along better now. I'd love to give that tummy of yours a rub. Hopefully, Edwina, will soon learn to share and accept you totally! Don't give up!

bisi.cat
08-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Dear Edwina,
I recently overheard the following proverb:
"Purr and the world purrs with you!
Hiss and you hiss alone!"
(hint hint);)

Nevertheless I still admire your sophisticated and royal attitude...okay except that pee'n'poop stuff of course!!!
E & E that really reminds me of the classic black and white movies where it all looked hopeless for the guys to ever get a date with those beautiful girls...but all those movies had happy endings...sigh...:D (another hint here!!!)

Barbara
08-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy:confused: