PDA

View Full Version : Commercials/Shows that drive your dog(s) nuts.

Kfamr
07-29-2003, 12:58 AM
Are there any commercials or television shows that drive your dog(s) nuts?

Simba goes crazy sniffing around the TV when there's Cat Food commercials on and the cats meow.:p

GoldenRetrLuver
07-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Molly and Daisy go nuts and I mean *nuts* when they see dogs on t.v. They also stare at the t.v. whenever the "Meow Mix" commercial is on...lmao...:D

puppygrrl4eva7
07-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Not really any show, but when we got AOL 8.0 you can change your Instant Message sounds, and there is this animal section and a whole section of dog sounds so I put Ringo in my lap and play the dog sounds and he turns his head sideways and Barks at the comp, lol too damn cute!:D

Foam
07-29-2003, 01:35 AM
During BASEBALL GAMES! Darlin will go balistic! She'll try to chase the ball, and hse'll bark and holler. LOL, it's soo funny! :D

Dobiegirl24
07-29-2003, 06:45 AM
if someone rings a doorbell or knocks on a door on tv, my 2 think someone is at our door and go nuts!;)

sheltielover
07-29-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Dobiegirl24
if someone rings a doorbell or knocks on a door on tv, my 2 think someone is at our door and go nuts!;)

Mine do the same thing!!!!! They go NUTS when a doorbell rings!!!!!

pitc9
07-29-2003, 08:05 AM
Sierra howls at any siren she hears on TV, (and in real life)
and they both sit and watch the TV when we are watching Animal Planet!!

denver83tet
07-29-2003, 10:21 AM
There is a website I found the other day, that everytime you go to it, a dog is barking in the background. That makes my dogs go nuts! :)

ramanth
07-29-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Dobiegirl24
Yep, Kia does this too. :D

ParNone
07-29-2003, 11:35 AM
I use to watch a lot of basketball and Maddie would growl
and go ballistic at the TV, whenever Patrick Ewing or Magic
Johnson came on the screen. I was never a big Patrick
Ewing fan, so I might have attributed that to her picking up
a vibe from me. I was always a fan of Magic though, so I
tend to think it didn't have anything to do with me. There was
evidently something her doggie senses picked up about them
that she didn't like.

I watch a lot of old Lassie reruns and although Oz doesn't
bark, he'll watch the screen and cock his head, whenever there's
a dog whining. And there's awful lot of whining on that show.:)

Par...

ChinookCrazy
07-29-2003, 01:03 PM
All of my dogs (even Laney) go crazy when any animal gets on the television screen. Scout is the worst about it, and Kodak is pretty bad too. Tucker just kind of sits right in front of the screen and wags his tail. Laney just stares...lol. We had to put a cover over the buttons on our TVs because Scout and Kodak jump up and hit them with their paws. Ay...lol.

cfuh
07-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by sheltielover
Mine do the same thing!!!!! They go NUTS when a doorbell rings!!!!!

my two also goes nuts when the doorbell rings on tv especially when i watch house hunters on hgtv. they start barking up a storm.

:D :D

Linda York
07-29-2003, 09:33 PM
It seems there's alot in common. Shows or commericals where door bells rings or dogs bark. My three boys go crazy. :eek: And when fire trucks go by outside my hounds HOWL!!! :( Is there a cure? :confused: Oskar, Macs and Mr. T, have differant personalities but are the same in these areas, and it only takes one to make the others go crazy too......... :p

Linda York
07-29-2003, 09:38 PM
:D Can't leave out Mr. T :p

Here he is......... :rolleyes:

Kfamr
07-29-2003, 09:40 PM
LOL... Thanks everyone for responding.

Simba barks at the doorbell on TV too. :p Silly dogs!

kingrattus
07-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Max could careless about the tv, except for the sound of the doorbell, only cause our doorbell is beside the tv so he can't tell the difference, untill we say "its the tv" & he'll stop snarling at the door & go back to what ever he was doing.

wolfsoul
07-29-2003, 10:14 PM
Nah...I try and get them excited, but they just look at me like, "It's a TV, stupid."

The cat on the other hand...;) I rent this one movie sometimes, just for her. It'a called "Kitten Love." I reccomend it to the cat people. Your cat will go nuts. :D

Kfamr
07-29-2003, 10:37 PM
Jordan - off subject here but, you ALWAYS pick the cutest Sig pooches.

tikeyas_mom
07-29-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Jordan - off subject here but, you ALWAYS pick the cutest Sig pooches.

:confused:

Kfamr
07-29-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

Why are you confused?

GoldenRetrLuver
07-29-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

She means the "Adopt" dogs she puts in her signature. :)

dukedogsmom
08-02-2003, 07:54 AM
Duke goes nuts when he hears a doorbell on tv. He runs to the floor length window and barks viciously. With his hair standing up on his back. Quite a picture but it keeps the bad guys from coming inside.