PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a niece on Monday!!! :)

NoahsMommy
07-26-2003, 10:30 PM
(I didn't want to take away from our sweet, Jessica, so I thought it would be better to post this here.)

My sister-in-law's due date was 7/22...and baby Isabella is still not here yet. She's 3 cm dialated and if she doesn't go into labor on her own by 7:00 on Monday morning, she'll be induced.

I leave tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. with my inlaws to go down to San Diego and I'll be going to the hospital with my sister-in-law and her hubby on Monday morning. I can't even tell you how totally excited I am!!

You all know I'm a huge mushy person and I can easily say I'm the most excited out of this entire family. I got to help Rachel (pregnant sister-in-law) register at Babies R Us and gave her one of her baby showers. I'm so, so, so excited to finally meet this little angel. :)

Anyway, just wanted to share. :D

ScantyNebula
07-26-2003, 10:35 PM
awww ...thats so sweet, congratulations, to all of you! I love babies :) I hope that everything goes well!

neko1
07-27-2003, 07:13 AM
congratulations!!! My little niece is turning one and her birthday party is saturday. I'm so excited! It's so much fun to watch them grow!

wolflady
07-27-2003, 11:47 AM
Yay! Finally the event is here! LOL I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip down to San Diego, and enjoy your new neice! :D

**hugs**

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Congratulations!!!!

I can't wait to have kids. Of course....waaaaay down the road when I've settled down.

Anyway, congrats on your new niece and TAKE PICS!!!!!!!!! :) :D

NoahsMommy
07-27-2003, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys! :) The time is now moved to a 5:00 a.m. inducement!! I can't wait!!! :D

I will totally get pictures...only good one, I'm not a fan of those gross, "beautiful" pictures. ;)

I'm going to make them a website so their friends and family can see baby Isabella when I return on Tuesday night. I'll be sure and post the link here too.

Only four more hours and I'll be on my merry way to San Diego!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-27-2003, 03:25 PM
My niece is now 14!!! And no longer the little girl I once knew. Last time I saw her she had on really short short shorts and a tiny little tank top. I thought to myself "Girl, go put some clothes on!" And then I thought, "Boy, I sound just like my mother." :rolleyes: :D

Enjoy every minute of her while you can, because they grow up waaayyyy too fast. :( :D

Congratulations Kelly!!

Tina
07-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Congrats to the momma to be and the rest of the family!!

AdoreMyDogs
07-27-2003, 08:05 PM
How EXCITING! I love babies :) I love my little 4 month old nephew so much, it's just wonderful being an aunt.

Congrats to you and the parents-to-be. What an exciting time :) I sure can't wait to have human kids of my own :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-28-2003, 12:41 AM
Kelly, this is great news. :D I just visited my 61/2 year old nephew and my soon to be 4 year old niece and 1 year old niece. Boy, they sure do grow up fast. :) I sure hope that everything goes smoothly and that baby Isabella is healthy. I can't wait to see her pictures. :)

apcrs5122
07-28-2003, 01:04 AM
That's great news!! Congratulations! Same here, only my cousin is due Aug. 10, but she went to the hospital Friday night, then came back. We think they'll induce labor on Monday. I'm sooo excited, and you must be too!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-28-2003, 05:52 AM
Congrats!!! Can't wait for PICS!

kimlovescats
07-28-2003, 06:33 AM
How exciting!!! I hope all goes well for mom and baby girl!!! Pics soon please!!!:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-28-2003, 06:40 AM
YAY ..... THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!

I have a 5 year old neice and watching her grow up has been one of my biggest blessings!! Now I have a nephew that will be 1 in October!! Babies are such a blessing you are going to have so much fun being an aunt!!!:D

HayleyRosie
07-28-2003, 07:47 AM
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures.

NoahsMommy
07-29-2003, 12:19 PM
Well, I'm sitting here on my brother-in-laws computer. Rachel JUST got an epadural (?? spelling??) around 7 this morning. She's been in induced labor since yesterday at 7:00 a.m. :(

She's gone from wanting EVERYONE in the room to no one near her. She's not in too much pain, I think she's just ready to be done with this all.

Isabella, come out baby girl!

There are about 25 of us, friends and family, that have been here since Sunday that are waiting to meet this little girl.

If she doesn't progress enough, or if she doesn't come out, by this afternoon, my sister-in-law will have a c-section.

Please pray for her. I know its routine and the hospital she's at is AMAZING (Sharp Mary Birch), but I'm sure prayers will work. :)

Love,
Kelly :)

wolflady
07-29-2003, 12:25 PM
OMG! Bless her heart! Poor thing! I'm sure she's ready to have it all over! I'll definitely pray that there are no complications and that a healthy baby girl arrives soon!!! :D

**hugs**
Karen

catlover4ever
07-29-2003, 12:42 PM
Congratulations, you must be so excited. I just love the name Isabella, such a romantic name. Please post pictures of that beautiful baby girl.