PDA

View Full Version : I want to be the kitty

bisi.cat
07-24-2003, 01:27 PM
The cartoon in the attachment is one of my very favourites...have you ever imagined what it would be like to switch roles with your cat?!

You could nap as long as you like and occupy the best spots, because no one would have the heart to shoo you away, instead everyone would say "Aaaaawwwww, she's sooooo cute!":) ...you would get food on demand even the most finicky eater would be content:) ...you would never have to worry about your clothes, you would always look good:)
no rush
no work
no duties

Well, seriously I often imagine what it would be like to be in their shoes...what's going on in their little furry heads, what are they doing and where are they going during the day...what do they think about other cats and their humans:confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe seeing the world through our cat's eyes would make us humans a little wiser...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-24-2003, 01:39 PM
What a cute comic! :D :D

I've always said that in my next life, I want to be Tubby. Or Peanut. Either would do because they've both got it made. Get up and beg for treats in the morning. Get treats, get a drink, take a bit of a bath and hit the sac. Sleep all day until owner comes home from work. Get up and beg for supper tidbits. Lay around all evening and be petted. Go to bed and sleep all night. Get up next day and start all over. What a life! :cool:

Kirsten
07-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Well, seriously I often imagine what it would be like to be in their shoes...what's going on in their little furry heads, what are they doing and where are they going during the day...what do they think about other cats and their humans

Actually I'm often wondering the same. It would be so great to find out... In my next life, I also want to be a cat! :)

Kirsten

Barbara
07-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Question is not whether I want to be a cat but whose cat I wanted to be. I'd love to be my husband's cat.
And I'd love to be the cat of some of the people around here. However if you chose the wrong people or the wrong country it would be less amusing.

Kirsten
07-24-2003, 04:13 PM
Hmmm, that's true! :eek

Kirsten