PDA

View Full Version : Pic's of my heater vent kittens + more.

Fox-Gal
07-14-2003, 06:11 PM
A few days ago I posted about kittens being born in the heating vent of my Living room. A few people here asked to see some pictures.....so here they are. Plus I added a picture of the 2 kittens who we found a while back ago, their mother was killed....they have grown up a little sence that day. :)

Vent babies http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pa67e4645e941411bdc0039529ed7d724/fbac07c5.jpg

Vent babies again...eyes starting to open. :D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p0260d690210f9bd4c8aa75be6c921635/fbac07be.jpg

And picture of the 2 stray kittens. I have really falling in love with the gray one....he has a attude. ;) http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pdd46d63e0bfb4f88a8b444783b8a352f/fbac07ca.jpg

I have to find a better name them heater vent babies.....:) :) lol

rg_girlca
07-14-2003, 06:28 PM
OMG Fox-Gal they are soooooo cute. I would still call them vent babies until you find out if they are little boys or girls.
Thanks for sharing pictures of them. They are so sweet.

They other two are adorable. Do you have names for them?

RedHedd
07-14-2003, 06:42 PM
OOH! Cuteness overload! Vent babies are CUTE!

slick
07-14-2003, 06:46 PM
I love seeing pictures of kitty piles!! I'll take the orangie one please.......

Fox-Gal
07-14-2003, 06:47 PM
thanks.....I think they are cute too. :D :D :D :D

I call the gray one Tigger for now, but I'm trying not to name them. I need to find homes for them and would rather have thier new owner pick their names. Plus my husband think if I name them then that means there staying.

We have 7 cats of our own....these 5 would be a little much for him. When we took in the mother of the "vent babies" we where told she was fixed!!!! Wrong!!!! We never ment to have kittens, but now that we do....We will find GOOD homes for them are they will have to stay.

Fox-Gal
07-14-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by slick
I love seeing pictures of kitty piles!! I'll take the orangie one please.......

If I could get the orange one up to you I would. I Don't think the post office would like the idea of me mailing a kitten. LOL ;)

jenluckenbach
07-14-2003, 07:16 PM
:eek: CUTE..........CUTE.......CUTE:eek:

Steffi N
07-14-2003, 07:16 PM
What precious wee furballs you found in your vent. I hope you can find good homes for them and the two other adorable kittens as well. Though I have a feeling the little gray one with "attitude" may not be going anywhere.

Fox-Gal
07-14-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Steffi N
What precious wee furballs you found in your vent. I hope you can find good homes for them and the two other adorable kittens as well. Though I have a feeling the little gray one with "attitude" may not be going anywhere.

Shhhhh! don't say that to loud my husband might hear you. ;) ;)

But yeah you might be right. :D :D I'll just slip him in with the others, he'll never notice. hahahaha

and ok Yes I spelled "attitude" wrong. Some time my mind works faster then my hands can type. :o :o :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
07-15-2003, 12:22 AM
They're all so adorable. :D Please keep us updated with pics so we can watch them grow. :)

Fox-Gal
07-15-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
They're all so adorable. :D Please keep us updated with pics so we can watch them grow. :)

I'll do my best to keep you updated.

Maybe if I'm lucky someone will see them enough time and fall in love. Might help me find a good home for them. ;) ;) ;) ;) :D
What ever works to get them a good home.....right? :)

Hopefully I wont lose any before they grow up.....the mommy keeps moving them on me. I almost sat on one today, mommy put the orange one on my chair this morning. I have pulled them out of the vent again today. Then under my putter desk, under the dresser, in the hall bath room and now they are under my Chinchilla's cage. The mom is driving me nuts with all this moving....who knows where I'll find them next. :eek: Just as long as she doesn't make it outside i'll be ok.

Barbara
07-15-2003, 02:58 AM
My -what cute little furballs:) And the gray one- he's so sweet. Good luck for keeping him:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-15-2003, 05:31 AM
AWWWW they are so CUTE:D

HayleyRosie
07-15-2003, 06:55 AM
I am in love with those heater vent babies. I wish I could take them all.

catmandu
07-15-2003, 09:37 AM
If I was close to you , I would take the Little Vent Baby with the red on her head. They are all so cute and Thank God thatyou wer able to save thier precious Little Lives! God Bless You!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2003, 11:40 AM
Awww...more pics of newborn kittens. They are sooo sweet when they are that young. Good luck with finding them homes...and possibly keeping the gray one. He looks like he's got some spunk in him. ;) :D

catlover4ever
07-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Oh my, they are sooooo beautiful. If I could I would take them all, but then someone would have to come to my funeral.

:rolleyes:

K & L
07-15-2003, 12:20 PM
They are just too cute! I sure hope they find good homes!

ramanth
07-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Smitten by Kittens!!! :D

Give them all a smooch for me. :)

cubby31682
07-15-2003, 04:40 PM
I think you should name the 3 heater vent kitties. Name one Heater the othere Vent and the last one kitty or babies. Then they all can keep their names. :D They are so cute. I would love to be able to get another little kitty. I love the little tiger stripped kitten. That's it as soon as hubby and I find a house we like and can afford I am getting another kitten. That is one problem with this website you see all the little happy kitties, and it makes you want more, especially when you can't have any more.

Miss Meow
07-15-2003, 05:42 PM
What little sweeties! :)

Fox-Gal
07-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by cubby31682
I think you should name the 3 heater vent kitties. Name one Heater the othere Vent and the last one kitty or babies.

LOL love that idea. :) Heater....Vent.....and Babe? Hows that? I've never been fond of the name baby for a pet....sense I call all my pets babies. :)

Ok everyone who said they wanted one......Don't you all need a vacation to sunny Florida in about 8 weeks. LOL ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

Can't blame a gal for trying!!

It's going to be hard parting with them when the time comes though. I can already tell they are going to be full of personality.

cubby31682
07-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Babe is good to. :D

Vio&Juni
07-16-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal

Hopefully I wont lose any before they grow up.....the mommy keeps moving them on me. I almost sat on one today, mommy put the orange one on my chair this morning. I have pulled them out of the vent again today. Then under my putter desk, under the dresser, in the hall bath room and now they are under my Chinchilla's cage. The mom is driving me nuts with all this moving....who knows where I'll find them next. :eek: Just as long as she doesn't make it outside i'll be ok.

I remember Naomi doing the same with Juni the first few days and weeks. I had to stop using the covers on the coach, because she kept hiding little Juni under that cover. You might want to create a special place for her where she can hide them, a box covered with a blanket in a far corner or something like this. And try to bother them less possible. Add more pieces of fabric inside to make it look like a good hiding place ;)

IttyBittyKitty
07-16-2003, 04:58 PM
Little babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squeals and dances*

SO CUTE!

Fox-Gal
07-17-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
I remember Naomi doing the same with Juni the first few days and weeks. I had to stop using the covers on the coach, because she kept hiding little Juni under that cover. You might want to create a special place for her where she can hide them, a box covered with a blanket in a far corner or something like this. And try to bother them less possible. Add more pieces of fabric inside to make it look like a good hiding place ;)

I thought I had done that...found a dark corner of the room, nice basket etc. But I guess that wasn't good enough for mommy. :rolleyes: She has her own ideas, but the vent was not going to happen, no matter what she says. :D

I think she is happy now with the new spot, husband not happy with it, but she is!!! She got them in the putter room, so he gets to listen to them while he's working. Oh Well! ;) ;) :D Can't wait till they are getting around.....that will really drive him nuts. hahaha

AmberLee
07-18-2003, 01:17 AM
What a bunch of cuties!