PDA

View Full Version : Bikinis



ChloeLove
07-06-2003, 08:17 PM
At the camp I am a program aide for we have a pool there and there are girls who wear bikinis. And the kind of like g-string bikinis that always come untied! And they have, and it's a children's camp and it's disgusting! And the girls are rather chunky and everything is hanging out... I mean, it's great that they're happy with their bodies, but I mean, no one wants to see that!! :mad: :rolleyes:

Kfamr
07-06-2003, 09:12 PM
This thread is sorta like this. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29784)

Tweety_Pie
07-07-2003, 01:08 AM
I remember when I went swimming at the public pool and there was this farely over weight lady and she was wearing a thong bikini!!!!:eek: The lifeguards made her leave but jeeze, it's a public swimming pool and there were little kids there.

RICHARD
07-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
I remember when I went swimming at the public pool and there was this farely over weight lady and she was wearing a thong bikini!!!!:eek:


i don't see why people freak out over something like that.....the blindness from the shock only lasts a few hours.:eek:

RICHARD
07-07-2003, 08:07 PM
oh oh oh!!!!!
two questions concerning bikinis and bathing suit etiquette......since the female opinion is the majority here.....

speaking with total seriousness...

I am at the beach, sitting on the sand.
Four ladies take up space about 20 feet in front of me. As the day goes on they shift around until they are on their stomachs facing the water. I glance up from my book and happen to notice that the gal in the white bathing suit has a 'problem'.

The suit makes her situation kind of obvious.
-----
the next concerns a gal in a thong backed suit.
She's walking ahead of me and because of her tan and the color of her suit something is wrong,
upon further review, her suit is not unraveling!
:eek:


Now here's the question.

What should I have done??

This isn't a trick question...
I was wondering what i should have done and
what would you do IF a male stranger walked up to
you and discretely brought that to your attention.

Nomilynn
07-07-2003, 08:18 PM
MY advice would be to NOT say anything to her. In some situations, it *may* be ok to alert her friends and have them tell her, but I really think it should be left alone for her to discover at home. I can't even IMAGINE how embarassing that would be, and to have a total stranger - especially a MAN stranger - tell me, would make me never want to return to the beach again!

zippy-kat
07-07-2003, 08:20 PM
hee hee hee.... rich's just one of the girls! ;)

RICHARD
07-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
hee hee hee.... rich's just one of the girls! ;) :p

but, that's where the similarity ends!!!!
lol

p.s. NM has a beach???

and Nomi,

you can't get any stranger that this!!

Nomilynn
07-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
:p

and Nomi,

you can't get any stranger that this!!

Is this totally confusing or and I just lost in my own world?

EDIT: OH I think I got it.. did you mean stranger THAN this? (sometimes I think it's sad that people can actually READ how blonde I am :p)

RICHARD
07-07-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Is this totally confusing or and I just lost in my own world?

you mentioned 'total stranger'......

well, you can't get any 'stranger' than I am.....

and i think there may be a beach in New Mexico, they do have sand there;)

Nomilynn
07-07-2003, 08:33 PM
ok.. I think I have it all figgered out now :p

and just how strange ARE you???

zippy-kat
07-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

and i think there may be a beach in New Mexico, they do have sand there;)

There are plenty of beaches in NM--worked with several of them in my last job. :p


No, no beaches. Mud puddles with sand around 'em...does that count?

zippy-kat
07-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
and just how strange ARE you???

Must....not....answer..... must...step away....from the.... keyyyyboardddd.....

:D

Cheshirekatt
07-10-2003, 11:37 PM
I would prefer is someone told me. I'd be much more embrassed the longer that situation went on.

It makes no difference to me if the person telling me had been a man or woman.

Perhaps you could have said something to one of her friends, left, and had her friend tell her.

I once saw a girl in Vegas with a similar problem. She was showing off boobs so new the price tag was still on them....bending over and acting like such a little snot that I just shouted from about 20 feet away:

"Hey, you...Boobs! Yeah, you....you got a little problem with your string!"

She rushed off to take care of it right away.....

clara4457
07-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
MY advice would be to NOT say anything to her. In some situations, it *may* be ok to alert her friends and have them tell her, but I really think it should be left alone for her to discover at home. I can't even IMAGINE how embarassing that would be, and to have a total stranger - especially a MAN stranger - tell me, would make me never want to return to the beach again!

I agree - sometimes ignorance is bliss!!

Vio&Juni
07-11-2003, 10:07 AM
So telling men having problems with their zipper or buttons "Hey, your shop works non-stop" also makes me strange?

RICHARD
07-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
So telling men having problems with their zipper or buttons "Hey, your shop works non-stop" also makes me strange?


LOL,

no, not at all!

Twisterdog
07-12-2003, 12:37 AM
I would prefer is someone told me. I'd be much more embrassed the longer that situation went on.

I agree! I would MUCH rather be told than spend the whole day like that. Sheesh!

Just like, as a guy, you'd want someone to tell you your zipper was down, instead of letting you wonder around a party all night like that, right?

Cheshirekatt
07-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
I agree! I would MUCH rather be told than spend the whole day like that. Sheesh!

Just like, as a guy, you'd want someone to tell you your zipper was down, instead of letting you wonder around a party all night like that, right?

Plus, if I've got a 'bat in the cave' (visible booger) I'd want someone to tell me!!!

IttyBittyKitty
07-12-2003, 05:03 AM
Oh dear, Richard, you get into some weird situations :eek:

Yes, I'd rather that someone told me. But, who knows with people these days? Richard would probably end up with two black eyes and a kick landing in a very sensitive spot!