PDA

View Full Version : Colby is here~!!!

GSDgurl
06-16-2003, 07:30 PM
I got him~!! He is such a great puppy....n' im soo happy I have him now~!! Sorry it took sooo long for my to reply about it though. Just been so busy with workin on the weekends n' stuff. So today I maily slept all day n' he did to....just gettin up to go pee every once n' a while.
He is really well about goin outside to go potty....(knock on wood)
He is a real talker....always walkin around whining. He seems to like his crate....OK......I guess...when he gets scared he'll run to it or me.
It didn't take long at all to go up there n' back.....but it was tiring.....for we left at 8:00am got back at 3:00pm then I went to work at 5:30pm n' didn't get back home till 10:00pm.....so we slept all day today.
I decided on naming him Colby...it fits him fine...n' he is starting to listin to it.
He had his first bath yesterday.....so he is a clean puppy. He did really good, just stood there n' looked at me with sad puppy eyes.
Asia n' Alex did great with the interduction....im soo proud of my babies~!! Alex is cool with him but Asia is still keepin he distence....but she did try to play with him today...but I think it sort-of scared him:rolleyes:
Well he is takin a nap right now on my Dad....I took like 3 or 4 pictures of the parents n' well be taking more of him~! Once I finish the roll I be sure to share~! Have to get the developed too.

Bye~!:D

RubyMutt
06-16-2003, 08:09 PM
Yea! How exciting!! I was just reading your old thread (I hadn't seen this one yet :rolleyes: ) to check and see if your had gotten him yet! Any pics??? :D I'm glad to hear that Asia & Alex are getting along well with the new addition! I love the name Colby! That's the name of one of the busiest streets in the city I live in :)

tatsxxx11
06-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Awww, congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and sweet Colby! Sounds like you're doing a great job introducing him to the family. And already sleeping on Dad???:D Can't wait to see the pics! Hugs to you, Colby!!:)

lovemyshiba
06-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Congratulations!!!
What a cute name!!!
I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!

Christiansmommy
06-16-2003, 09:05 PM
Congrats!!! Cant wait to see pics!! Colby is a great name!! :D

KYS
06-16-2003, 10:58 PM
Congratulations on your new puppy.
I love the name Colby after watching
one of the Survivors shows on T.V..
Hurry up with pictures of Colby please.

captain
06-16-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by KYS
I love the name Colby after watching
one of the Survivors shows on T.V..

If your puppy is as cute as Colby from Survivor ............ YUMMY!!!!

Congrats on your new puppy - PICS??? :D No pressure!!! :)

anna_66
06-17-2003, 06:24 AM
I can't wait to see this sweetie:D

ChrisH
06-17-2003, 06:42 AM
Congratulations! can`t wait to see the pics!:)

primabella
06-17-2003, 09:08 AM
Congrats on the new addition!! Pics please :)

bnormal
06-17-2003, 10:04 AM
GSDgurl, Colby is a great name! Way to go!

BTW, I PM'd you...don't know if you got it or not

Can't wait to see pix of the little guy!

:D :D :D

Mich
06-17-2003, 11:00 AM
Congrats on the new puppy. Babies are wonderful, but the real treat is in the training, have fun. Regards Mich.

GSDgurl
06-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Thanx everyone~!

He is a real sweetie....loves to always be right there with me. Haven't started the training yet....but I well soon ;) .

I'll get the pictures as soon as I can just have to finish the roll then develop them. Wish I had a digitial camra!