PDA

View Full Version : KOKI, cute little POTD

sasha the cat
06-16-2003, 08:12 AM
Hi Koki, mew, mew.

You are such a cute little sweetie-pie! We're thrilled to be first to congratulate you on being selected our Pet of the Day. :) :D Isn't it easy to amuse our fursons? You only need to hand from the cage and your furson is so impressed...

KatMa and I are happy to read how much your furson loves you. Have a wonderful day today; may extra treats be given to you! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies. :cool: :cool: :D :)

sasha the cat
06-16-2003, 08:13 AM
Mew, KatMa meant to say "hang from your cage" :D :D :D another typo!!!

Logan
06-16-2003, 08:15 AM
Koki, what a picture of joy and love you are!! :) Your human caught just the right pose of you! Congratulations to our smart, loving hamster girl, Koki, on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D

Airedalekisses
06-16-2003, 08:43 AM
Love that nose!! looks like a sweet little jellybean! I heard hamsters love watermelon-maybe if you ask nicely your "mom" will get you some! :)

tatsxxx11
06-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Dear Koki! Aren't you the most precious little hammie girl! Your photo captures your sweet, adorable self so perfectly! What a cuite pie!!:) Your Mommy is so lucky to have such a smart, playful and friendly little furry friend!! You're TOO cute!!:) (I almost planted a smooch right on the monitor screen!!) Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Koki, Pet of the Day! Hope your day of honor is a very special one, filled with lots of cuddles and treats!

ILuvMyDaisy
06-16-2003, 11:45 AM
Koki, congratulations! You are ADORABLE :D :D . I've had golden hamsters and teddy bear hamsters but never a Syrian hamster. That sweet, precious look on your face wants me to get a Syrian even more! Way to go Koki! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-16-2003, 12:08 PM
Koki
I love your up close and personal picture. I'd like to give you a kissie on your sweet little face. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.:D

lizbud
06-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Hello Koki,

I too love that close up of your sweet & beautiful face.:)
You sound like a super pet & you are very loved.:) Happy
congratulations on being our special PET OF THE DAY.:)

gini
06-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Koki, what a dear picture of you. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day. You are just adorable.

sasha the cat
06-21-2003, 10:33 AM
Hi you cute little Syrian hamster. You deserve a five-star rating so here it is! Mew, meow, all POTD are five-star.

Glowmus
07-03-2003, 06:25 AM
Koki :)
You are so cute! It's a little scary, cause you look exactly like my Golden Syrian Hamster called Glow..He's the same color, and exact same age ;)